Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most exciting super-middleweight to watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Froch hands down. Not even sure how Ward got votes.
    sommetimes some people are entertained by winners.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
      sommetimes some people are entertained by winners.
      Cool I understand. Some like excessive clinching, headbutts, and all that good stuff. All good.

Comment

Ward~ excellence is much more exciting than mediocrity~

Comment

I haven't read through the thread but I'm going at the people picking ward

"I find great technique and feather fisted, clinchers exciting!! cuz i'm a REAL boxing fan"

Comment

Andre Ward. Kessler second.

If Pascal was still there, I would have said him.

Comment

at the dick head acting as if he would have picked Andre Ward if he actually found him exciting. It would go against his corny, played out "Hate on Blacks" agenda that he has on this site.

Comment

oh look the cyclopes didn't pick Froch but he did pick Ward and Pascal
                What a shocker.

He's the type of self hating dick rider that would pick Mayweather over Pacquiao, Hopkins over Martinez, Alexander over Guerrero etc.

is anyone really surprised? you know exactly who he's going to pick before the thread is even made

Comment

Ward is not entertaining. I'll give him his just due but lets be honest the guy is dirty fighter & he'll stink up joints.

I'd say Carl Froch is entertaining. I'd pay to see Froch fight.

Comment

Ward is a top 5 current fav for me but come on now, he's not an exciting fighter.

Comment

Kessler is the most exciting Super Middleweight. Those 1-2s are a thing of beauty when he's on his game. I try to perfect that **** myself.

Froch is my favorite Super Middleweight. I can't think of another active boxer that I would rather meet in person before this dude.

Ward is the most annoying Super Middleweight I have ever seen....
                      Son Of God - his cheating ass makes me hate church. The only exciting round of his fights are the first round. Once he realizes he needs to start holding and headbutting to win the fight just becomes boring.

And I'm a black dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X