Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reseting The Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the designated points holder tactic!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      100 billions on Hatton over Paulie, Pea!
      If the fight gets made, and we still habe our baller bank accounts, I'll bet 50 bill. Sound good?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        If the fight gets made, and we still habe our baller bank accounts, I'll bet 50 bill. Sound good?
        you are on sunsine

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          And then there was the bank interest exploit and the spam for points exploit.
          quit crying. if you wants some points i will give em to you.

Comment

Basically what it boils down to is new users (most of whom ****ing suck) see veteran posters with a karma level they'll never attain, and they want either the same level without putting in any of the work necessary, or they want the playing field leveled again so they can compete.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way in my eyes. You don't **** over your tenured users in favor of a bunch of 'Johnny-Come-Lately' ****s who can't even spell properly, just to make them feel included.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              you are on sunsine
              Good deal, sugar cheeks. Still haven't seen Cano vs. Paulie, but I've heard Paulie got dropped, and eeked out the majority win. Heard one of the score cards was pretty crazy in Canos favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Good deal, sugar cheeks. Still haven't seen Cano vs. Paulie, but I've heard Paulie got dropped, and eeked out the majority win. Heard one of the score cards was pretty crazy in Canos favor.
                yeah, Paulie looked bad, couldn't handle pressure once cano figured it out it became a lop sided fight, Paulie did deserve the win (just) but if Hatton still has his legs it should be a repeat of fight 1

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Basically what it boils down to is new users (most of whom ****ing suck) see veteran posters with a karma level they'll never attain, and they want either the same level without putting in any of the work necessary, or they want the playing field leveled again so they can compete.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way in my eyes. You don't **** over your tenured users in favor of a bunch of 'Johnny-Come-Lately' ****s who can't even spell properly, just to make them feel included.
                  chuuuuuuuuuuuch,preach brother preach..this is like my 5th account and i still managed to get over a trillion points and over 160 rep power in a year and a half....

DEDICATION ,HARDWORK....
                  Last edited by Larry the boss; 10-25-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    chuuuuuuuuuuuch,preach brother preach..this is like my 5th account and i still managed to get over a trillion points and over 160 rep power in a year and a half....

DEDICATION ,HARDWORK....
                    That's most likely because everybody here already knew and respected you from your previous years of contribution. If the playing field were reset and you started over again, it'd take you multiple years to achieve the same karma rating you have now.

I think resetting the karma bars of dudes who've been here for 5+ years with tens of thousands of posts just to appease some crybaby newbies who, quite frankly, aren't worth a **** as posters, is a slap in the face.

I wouldn't trade one Reed or one Anorak for 10,000 new posters. Quality over quantity.

Comment

• I have alot of points that I never use. I would ask someone to make me a sig but everyone is already rich. I remember when I had to borrow e-money just to get reed to make me a Paul Williams sig lol

Comment

Working...
                      X