No announcement yet.

Why I respect C Bosh...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Sometimes I feel like you sports troll people. You can't actually mean that ****. He is playing better at the moment but Prime for Prime Amare ****s all over Bosh.
    Sports troll in what way. Wtf are you talking about. I think Bosh is underrated. He is an easy target, but he is a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
      he looks like a marine.

Comment

Career stats

20.0 points .1 block, 0.8 steals, 2.1 assists, 9.2 rebounds, 80% free throw, 49.3% field goal percentage

Bosh is good, and that 50 percent field goal percentage includes a lot of mid range jumpers.

Comment

Yes, Bosh is good. Doesn't matter, he doesn't fit in with the heat and has become irrelevant due to how bright Lebron and Wade shine.

Dude should have took his talents elsewhere. He fucked up going to the Heat. Probably would fair better with Rose and Noah. Than Wade and Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
            Here's another reason to respect Bosh.

Well, he did get elbowed...

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Career stats

20.0 points .1 block, 0.8 steals, 2.1 assists, 9.2 rebounds, 80% free throw, 49.3% field goal percentage

Bosh is good, and that 50 percent field goal percentage includes a lot of mid range jumpers.
              A PF with a 50% FG isn't impressive nor is it something to brag about. Since Bosh isn't even a legit PF[He's an oversize SF playing at PF-C], then i suppose it's impressive since he doesn't have any low-post scoring moves.

Comment

Bosh was the only one willingly wanted to play with D-Wade. Amare wanted more money and to be "the man" when Miami made him an offer. Boozer[he doesn't play defense, and he's an undersized PF]. Miami didn't had that many other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                  Well, he did get elbowed...
                  No, it was a flop and he faked it well. I guess it's something NBA players learned from Soccer players. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    No, it was a flop and he faked it well. I guess it's something NBA players learned from Soccer players. lol
                    Dude you can see his head swing from the impact of the elbow. Just look at the gif

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Trust me I wouldn't homie. All my friends can't stand him. One of my cousins is a Heat fan and literally boos everytime Bosh scores lol. I would easily do the same thing if he was a Knick or a Laker. Is it irrational? Yes. Is it mean? Yes. But **** it it's Chris "I look like an Avatar" Bosh.
                      haha Bosh does look like an Avatar but his ability on the floor makes me look past that.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Yes, Bosh is good. Doesn't matter, he doesn't fit in with the heat and has become irrelevant due to how bright Lebron and Wade shine.

Dude should have took his talents elsewhere. He fucked up going to the Heat. Probably would fair better with Rose and Noah. Than Wade and Lebron.
                      I think he fits with both Wade and Lebron by themselves ( when ones resting on the bench) but when all three are on the floor, he doesn't see the ball enough imo.

Besides his on court production dipping, i don't see how he messed up though.

He plays on a championship contender with two superstars as teammates and gets to live in Miami.

Maybe signing with Chicago was a better idea for him stats wise but it didn't help Boozer's stats joining the Bulls. Thibs hasn't done a good job of getting Boozer involved imo.

It may of been the same with Bosh.

Comment

Working...
                      X