Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs. Judah: Really? This is an acceptable fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Precision View Post
    Has Bradley - Judah been confirmed ?
    no not at all

Steve Kim is saying it could still be Abregu but they did have an interest in Judah just in case Bradley wanted to fight at 140

I don't see how Judah deserves another shot at the brass ring. When you take into account his last four wins have been

Ernest Johnson
    Ryan Davis
    Ubaldo Hernandez
    Edwin Vazquez

how does this constitute a shot at the top of 140?

Judah needs to fight a live body.......and win. Something he has not done in YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      no not at all

Steve Kim is saying it could still be Abregu but they did have an interest in Judah just in case Bradley wanted to fight at 140

I don't see how Judah deserves another shot at the brass ring. When you take into account his last four wins have been

Ernest Johnson
      Ryan Davis
      Ubaldo Hernandez
      Edwin Vazquez

Judah needs to fight a live body.......and win. Something he has not done in YEARS
      Honestly...Judah just needs to go away.

Comment

no not at all

Ernest Johnson
        Ryan Davis
        Ubaldo Hernandez
        Edwin Vazquez

I agree with you E.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
          that easy big name will ko alexander
          no he wont

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Eh... Ortiz hasn't really done **** either.
            true, but Ortiz lost once, and is still an up & comer. Campbell at this stage in his career doesn't seem like he can hang with the young fighters. don't get me wrong, Campbell is a good fighter, I just don't see him going anywhere in the jww division.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              I agree with you. We maybe seeing this fight sooner than later. I just hope both fighters can benefit from it happening so soon. I see these two guys as future stars in the sport. We'll see.
              Same here Coach. Agree with Jro. I want to see it now but it would be better if they could clean out the division and THEN fight. It would be huge. If they fight now then what? Move up to 147? Pac and May aren't going to fight these guys.. Amir Khan? No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                no he wont
                .. i wouldnt bet my money on judah cuz i havent seen him fight anyone worthy for a very long time but damn.. i'd be rooting for him, still time for a comeback

Comment

no not at all

Ernest Johnson
                  Ryan Davis
                  Ubaldo Hernandez
                  Edwin Vazquez

Its the fact that the Bradley team WANTS Judah. Who else has had more undeserved opportunities than Judah?

Comment

Zab Judah is p4p the best fighter in the world.

Until the 3rd or 4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                      Same here Coach. Agree with Jro. I want to see it now but it would be better if they could clean out the division and THEN fight. It would be huge. If they fight now then what? Move up to 147? Pac and May aren't going to fight these guys.. Amir Khan? No thank you.
                      I've been saying the same thing for a while now. I've also said that I expect Khan to step up after this fight with Paulie, I see him making a statement on Saturday night. But we just have to see how things play out.

Comment

Working...
                      X