No announcement yet.

Canelo's delusional fan mentality

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo's delusional fan mentality

It seems Lara v Canelo never made sense in the two years Erislandy was calling out Alvarez to many Canelo fans.

Now Canelo makes an offer and these same fans are letting loose ******* juices in excitement?? How was it any different when Lara was calling Alvarez out???

Please reffer to Dstyleboxing in the ytbc, keeping it real:

i dont think canelo fans love the lara fight at all. if anything its good that canelo is actually interested in facing lara. people always complaint about great fights not being made well this is a great fight, may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
      i dont think canelo fans love the lara fight at all. if anything its good that canelo is actually interested in facing lara. people always complaint about great fights not being made well this is a great fight, may the best man win.
      The hardcore Canelo fans know what's up.

I'm still baffled at the timing of this offer to Lara in the midst of a training camp. They really did their homework huh.

Comment

Canelo doesn't have to fight Lara. Lara is nobody. He has absolutely no fan base vs Canelo who is already a PPV star.

Canelo is coming off of fights with Mosley,attempted fights with Kirkland, Ortiz, Williams, fights with Trout and Mayweather... He is not ducking anyone.

So feel honored TS, that Canelo with no reason to fight Lara, besides shutting people like you up wants to fight Lara.

Lara is the one who called out Canelo and decided to take the Ishe fight, so do away with that now.
        Last edited by Da Machine; 04-09-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

The difference is Lara has no pull, no power, no shots to call. So when he spouts off names, not only does no one care, but also no one listens.

Where as Canelo calls the shots, and is the big cheese.

Like it or not, I'm answering your question.

Comment

Homey who gives a dam about what his fans said, Canelo is fighting Lara he proved all the haters wrong who love crying he is a ducker yada yada yada. How can Canelo be a ducker when he fought Floyd? is lara better than Floyd nope. Canelo has a lot of haters, and I am sick of this guys crying ducker, only to not man up and instead come with more reasons and excuses for him to take the fight, like he is only taking this fight because he was forced. BS

Just accept that you got embarrassed and to cowardly to admit when you are wrong.

Also if anything Lara should be kissing Canelos toes, Lara is a nobody man he is only known in boxing but has no fanbase, Canelo is actually giving this dude some shine after he disrespected him on the podium.

So if anything you guys should be kissing canelos butt and crying to him thanking him for giving your guy a shot, a guy with no pull a shot.

Comment

This cubana always finds something to complain about. Dude was happy literally ONE day since Canelo offered Lara the fight.

You should be thankful Canelo's giving a dude with no bargaining power whatsoever (aside from Al Haymon) the opportunity of his life.

Props to BOTH fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                The difference is Lara has no pull, no power, no shots to call. So when he spouts off names, not only does no one care, but also no one listens.

Where as Canelo calls the shots, and is the big cheese.

Like it or not, I'm answering your question.
                Spoken like a true Canelo fan.

It made no sense when Lara wanted it huh?

Comment

I have been a Canelo fan since the first time I saw him fight. Oscar brought him along slowly but I think Canelo always wanted to fight the best and has no fear of any other boxer. Canelo is very dedicated to being the best boxer he can be. Maybe Canelo fans are excited about Canelo accepting Lara's challenge because they have heard so many times from Canelo haters that he was afraid to fight Lara. I hope the Canelo-Lara fight gets made and the sooner the better. I believe Canelo will KO the outstanding fighter Lara and show the world how good he is just as he showed his great skill against Angulo. If he can't beat Lara then that is a reality I'll deal with and I'm also a Lara fan anyway. If Canelo was any kind of chicken he would not be so popular with the Mexican fight fans. They like their fighters brave and fearless and Canelo does not let them down.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    Spoken like a true Canelo fan.

It made no sense when Lara wanted it huh?
                    It makes sense for everyone to wanna fight canelo.It gives them
                    a nice payday.Canelo has offered lara a fight now will see what
                    happens next.

Comment

Working...
                    X