No announcement yet.

MEN Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEN Arena

I'm looking at the Froch/Groves fight as I couldn't get time off for the Haye/Fury (besides I think there's going to be wild Gypsy kickoffs at that one). Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Anyone got any advice/information about the MEN? Is it worth paying £150+ for a better view or is it worth getting the cheap seats for 30-50?

Thanks in advance my limey friends.

Originally posted by Cleaver View Post
    I'm looking at the Froch/Groves fight as I couldn't get time off for the Haye/Fury (besides I think there's going to be wild Gypsy kickoffs at that one). Tickets go on sale tomorrow.

Anyone got any advice/information about the MEN? Is it worth paying £150+ for a better view or is it worth getting the cheap seats for 30-50?

Thanks in advance my limey friends.
    I've been there a couple of times for concerts and a couple of fights and I've been pleased with some of the cheaper seats. I wouldn't pay over the odds for "better" seats as the cheaper ones are just as good.

Comment

Good advice, I'll try to nab a couple of upper tier ones. Considering the hotel/travel costs on top of beer it could get totally out of hand if I smash my money on a expensive ticket.

Nice avatar, guess I won't be able to see Kuggie Bear or any of the ifilm london crew from the nosebleed seats

Comment

MEN Does have a few nosebleed seats, watched a fair few fights here - but £150 for Froch/Groves is a bit pricey.. but lets be honest unless you've got ringside seats it's all about the atmosphere.

Haye/Fury will be a good night - don't worry about the kicking off if it does go off it'll stay between the travellers!!

I'd get your hotel booked from now as well!

Enjoy our city!

Comment

I've only been the boxing in Manchester once, i got seats up in the upper-tier and from what i remember it was a decent view.

Got some for the Fury - Haye fight in the upper aswell, because as you said it can get expensive once you add your hotels and money for a night out.

I'd imagine upper-tier will be fine though :ANYWORD:

Comment

cheap seats sold out from what the MEN website says. ****a!

Comment

sigh

worst news all day

Comment

It the phones 4 u arena now

Comment

Originally posted by S1MANC View Post
                  MEN Does have a few nosebleed seats, watched a fair few fights here - but £150 for Froch/Groves is a bit pricey.. but lets be honest unless you've got ringside seats it's all about the atmosphere.

Haye/Fury will be a good night - don't worry about the kicking off if it does go off it'll stay between the travellers!!

I'd get your hotel booked from now as well!

Enjoy our city!
                  Getting the hotel booked tomorrow my man, trains and £40 nosebleeds booked up. Always had a good night in Manchester, it makes Newcastle feel like a fishbowl

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  It the phones 4 u arena now
                  Catchy name innit.

Comment

Working...
                  X