No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios, Ruslan Provodnikov Ordered For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Not gonna happen. Arum is planning on matching Rios and Pac.

Arum says he wants to match Alvarado and Provo.
    What I think.
    Arum already said Pac's gota April 20 fight and tabbed Rios

Comment

That Alvarado fight may have damaged Rios more than people may think... I'm picking Ruslan by tko...

Comment

Originally posted by Primo De Rivera View Post
        That Alvarado fight may have damaged Rios more than people may think... I'm picking Ruslan by tko...
        that fight aint hurt him none. this is probably his first real war with someone who can probably punch with somewhat of power he can feel. so naw I say that fight aint take nothing out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          They should've put Bradley/Rios and Pac/Marquez on the same card. It would've set the stage for a bout between the winners.
          Yeah I think Rios vs. Pac could use a little bit more building up. Problem is after the Abril fight I don't think Arum wants to risk Rios taking an L which will jeopardize the event he wants to make.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Hopefully it gets made will be a great fight while it last. I see Rios giving him a savage beat down and stopping him late.
            I like Ruslan, but I definitely think Rios would stop him. Pretty good fight, although there are some others I'd rather see Rios face at the moment to be completely honest.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
              Fun fight. But Rios is #1 at 140? lolz
              Well, he just knocked out the WBO #1. I'd say that's good enough to earn him the spot.

Rios would beat Provodnikov. But it would be a good war while it lasts, I'd watch it.

Comment

Last time checked, Rios is the #1 contender for a Pacquaio fight in April...which I'm 150% sure supersedes a crappy WBO title.

Im laughing at how these sanctioning bodies are "ordering" promoters to make fights. The only promoters who accept these "orders" are:

1. The ones whose last name isn't Arum
                2. Ones who dont have the voice or power to make decent fights happen
                3. Who are begging another powerful promoter to do business with them
                4. Actually give a damn

There you have it.

Comment

There is no way IDC what race you are.. Anyone really thinks Rios stands even a punchers chance against Pacroid... Are you guys serious? NO way in hell....I dont even knwo how he makes 500k a fight... its unreal to me...barely beat April, went distance almost with Murray oh and both times barely made weight and last fight with Alvarado well it was a war, but Pacroid is not Alvarado.. Bradley will wax that ass too.. easily...

Comment

Surprised at some of the comments, Ruslan doesn't have a chance.

Comment

This would be a big fight if it gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X