Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Shot at winning 1st title: Lebron, Carmelo or Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    the heat can win it all if they had a physical body like love in the team, heat need to trade wades skinny lil azz for kevin love. love and gay azz lebron can win it all, your celtics are old but theyre extremely physical, lol, thats the only team bakk east that i think can win it all vs a western team in a upset of course, lol, prime celtic big 3 did it before and unprimed celtic big 3 almost did it again vs my laker, father time caught up to my lakers and your celtic big 3, the heat need western conference players from the west like shaq1 in the early 200 when he won it all with the heat(in the east vs west) and garnett when he went to the celtics from minnesota(from the west to east), love will be the way of the heat so they can win a ****in title, lol, they will never trade wade for love though cause theyre too ****in stupid to even think of that as even a trade option
    lmao the only physical people on miami is Wade & Haslem. Lebron almost cried when Indiana got physical with them and Bosh soft ass got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      lmao the only physical people on miami is Wade & Haslem. Lebron almost cried when Indiana got physical with them and Bosh soft ass got hurt.
      last year the mavs played soft vs the heat in the first 2 games, lol, they got physysical in the last 4 and they sweept the last 4 games, trades need to be done ,wade and howard have a better shot at a title than wade and james, lol, james and howard have a better shot at a title than bron and wade, they need a big body or much more big bodies, physical guys that play defense

Comment

i hope Lebron doesnt ever win one, period.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
          i hope Lebron doesnt ever win one, period.
          lebron will be like this eras karl malone and wade will be the john stockton(wade actually won a title playing with tough azz shaq but will never again get another title unless changes are made)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm leaning towards Lebron because he has Wade. But the more I watch Durant, I can see Durant pulling it off before Lebron.

Carmello has always had the potential, but I wish he knew what to do with it.

Thoughts?
            if carmelo wouldve stayed with his former nuggets team bakk west, i wouldve made him my fist choice but this year is kevins year, carmelos time is over in the nba

Comment

if carmelo wouldve stayed with his former nuggets team bakk west, i wouldve made him my fist choice but this year is kevins year, carmelos time is over in the nba
              why are you on KLove's nutz so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                im not even a fan of him, i m just using him as a example of a great big physical specicimen, lol, thats all, why does it bother you if i used him as that example

Comment

the post you answered to was kevin durant , not kevin love, this year is kevin ldurants year

Comment

the post you answered to was kevin durant , not kevin love, this year is kevin ldurants year
                    oh ok got it. hey send some of your activity to the latino lounge homie. ay te esperamos

Comment

oh ok got it. hey send some of your activity to the latino lounge homie. ay te esperamos
                      im too much of a ****in troll and ric is doing very well as a mod homie, lol, for some reason people stop posting when i post but im trying to not **** around too much, lol, i guess im doing ok for the time being, lol, i underestimated rics persona as a lounge moderater, big ups to him and you aswell, their should be 2 latino lounge mods

Comment

Working...
                      X