Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations James Kirkland Thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Angulo would KO Kirkland on this one..but man angulo looked like **** and Kirkland made him look that way..Big props to kirkland and His trainer Wolfe, great chemistry right there.

Comment

I jumped off the Kirkland bandwagon after he went to jail, I just wasn't interested in someone not taking their career seriously and pissing around. And those sparring sessions where they were trying to kill the sparring partner put me off.

But credit to him today, showed great heart and conditioning. I was sure Angulo was gonna KO him pre-fight.

I'd love to see a re-match, it'd be even better if they could go toe-to-toe again with Angulo not having punched himself out.

Comment

james kirkland south texas in da house i new kirkland was gonna win called that ****

Comment

I was one of those people that wrote Kirkland off after the Ishida loss and thought Angulo was going to walk through him. Congratulations to Kirkland, I am happy for him. He defeated Angulo decisively and didn't leave it in the hands of the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
            I was one of those people that wrote Kirkland off after the Ishida loss and thought Angulo was going to walk through him. Congratulations to Kirkland, I am happy for him. He defeated Angulo decisively and didn't leave it in the hands of the judges.
            The judges were on their way to fucking him. Even Harold and Max were like WTF is up with these scores?? Glad the fight ended the way it did!

Comment

Always knew he could do it.

That early knockdown had me worried though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Always knew he could do it.

That early knockdown had me worried though.
                I was like "aw man, he might be done." I was for sure that the ref was gonna stop it, glad he didnt! I was really worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  You're right a lot of people are floppers on this site but you sound pissy that the Mexican got his ass lit up. What will happen on December 3rd when the icon gets the same treatment? Will you be here?
                  Why would I give a shit if Angulo lost you idiot? I'm a fan of boxing first. Sucks I can't red k you again.

Comment

A big shout out to Kirkland and his hardcore fans who never turned their back on their dude. It was a war that lived up to the hype so props to both fighters and Ann Wolfe too. It was such a janky production with the messed up mics and all that, but the action inside the ring was all that mattered. Can't wait to see the replay.

Comment

i went to vegas for the morales/maidana card and watched him get ko'd. shocked and disappointed. so glad he was able to come back and get this win tonight. he's been one of my favorites since the first time i saw him on shobox. love his story and his style.

Comment

Working...
                      X