No announcement yet.

Pavlik vs Abraham today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik vs Abraham today

I know this fight has been talked about for long time when they were at middleweight. Their careers turned to **** today. I still think Pavlik knocks Abraham out. Abraham was always overrated to me and they should make Williams vs Pavlik as well. Future at 168 for Kelly: entertaining scraps Anrade, Bika, Froch, stay away from cheating ass Ward, Kessler will easily out box him same goes to Bute but he has suspect chin.

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
    I know this fight has been talked about for long time when they were at middleweight. Their careers turned to **** today. I still think Pavlik knocks Abraham out. Abraham was always overrated to me and they should make Williams vs Pavlik as well. Future at 168 for Kelly: entertaining scraps Anrade, Bika, Froch, stay away from cheating ass Ward, Kessler will easily out box him same goes to Bute but he has suspect chin.
    Pavlik ain't getting the KO

Probably win though

Comment

Pavlik has a great output, so he has the ability to work well at a distance for long stretches against Abraham, but his inability to control range would get him in constant trouble.

Pavlik will fight wherever his opponent wants the fight, even when it doesn't suit him and he can't stop it. Espino wants to fight inside, just walk in where you have your best chance and so on.

Pavlik would win most of a round, even backing Abraham up and getting some shots through the guard, but whenever Abraham feels the urge to punch, he'll be able to walk into the range where he's comfortable (something Froch didn't allow him to do) and get his shots off where he can land.

It was a tossup before the fight and it still is, but I lean toward Kelly being able to take what AA is dishing out and survive a hard fought decision. It'd be similar to Taylor-Wright, but a lesser version of Wright and a less quick, but better conditioned Taylor.

Comment

Honestly, I never thought AA could beat Pavlik. I always said Pavlik would back him up and get his shots through the guard. I did think Pavlik avoided him though...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Honestly, I never thought AA could beat Pavlik. I always said Pavlik would back him up and get his shots through the guard. I did think Pavlik avoided him though...
          Definitely did and he an L for his troubles. Arum thought he was being slick by choosing Hopkins over Abraham and not renegotiating with Williams, but it backfired. Pavlik-Abraham was one of the big fights that should've happened back in 08, SMH.

It was about to happen again with Lopez against Mtagwa, but Lopez was able to survive and eventually make Caballero look inferior. Arum is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            Definitely did and he an L for his troubles. Arum thought he was being slick by choosing Hopkins over Abraham and not renegotiating with Williams, but it backfired. Pavlik-Abraham was one of the big fights that should've happened back in 08, SMH.

It was about to happen again with Lopez against Mtagwa, but Lopez was able to survive and eventually make Caballero look inferior. Arum is the worst.
            They were even aiming at Mora, that's why I was so happy to see Martinez kick his ass.

Comment

Now this is a fight i'd pay to see, both careers are desperate right now, both guys have a lot to prove. I see Pavliks mental ability not being able to withstand AA's heavy blows, he has a lot of cerebral problems right now and i don't see him competing at the top anymore, but I think the early to mid rounds would be very competitive.

Comment

I think Pavliks style is perfect to beat Abraham. Stay on the outside and keep peppering him from there all night. No KO though.

Pavliks activity will give him a lopsided decsision. 119/120 points

Comment

I got pavlik, that shell d is on its way out.

Comment

you're all l;ieing pieces of sht, when i made the thread about pavlik vs abraham and said pavlik would rape abraham all you media washed nimrons said abraham would ko the sht outta pavlik

but now that abraham has been exposed, oh, now he loses...

****s

Comment

Working...
                    X