No announcement yet.

Rob zombies halloween sequel h2 ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob zombies halloween sequel h2 ?

ANYONE LIKE HORROR MOVIES IN HERE ? WELL I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD 2 ROB ZOMBIES NEWEST HALLOWEEN MOVIE CONSIDERING THE LAST ONE WAS LIKE PRETTY DECENT WHICH MEANS IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER I'M GONNA HAVE ATO SAY I THINK THIS TIME ITS GONNA SCARE THE **** OUT OF EVERYONE

I'm looking forward to it too, I thought the first one was good and he did the franchise justice.

Comment

The first one was quite good but they need to make Mike a littl ebit smaller, he was like the size of shaq o'neill

Comment

Theirs a new one coming out??? suppose it will be out on halloween this year???

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
          The first one was quite good but they need to make Mike a littl ebit smaller, he was like the size of shaq o'neill
          How the **** are they going to make him smaller??

Rob Zombie better make this one good. The last one was great in the first half, but he then ran out of ideas.

He should come up with somthing original. Theres only so much u can do with a character like Micheal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
            How the **** are they going to make him smaller??

Rob Zombie better make this one good. The last one was great in the first half, but he then ran out of ideas.

He should come up with somthing original. Theres only so much u can do with a character like Micheal.
            this upcoming halloween sequel should be better cuz rob zombie just said that this is laurie's movie and that she is all ****ed up like her finding out that michael is her brother and plus her parents and friends are all dead..

Comment

Working...
            X