Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia vs. Guerrero To Launch PBC on Fox, 1/23 In L.A.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
    I don't know why people are so against this fight. Neither of them are champions, Guerrero's actually fought and beat the better opposition at 147.

I think it's going to be a good fight.
    It's a PBC fight. No matter who they match up people will complain.

Comment

guaranteed this will be a better fight than cootto canola mayweather pacquiao or mayweather berto

Comment

I'm setting my calendar to count the days now. Great looking fight! They can bring a lot out of each other, almost like this generations Gatti vs. Ward. And how can anyone overlook how great the dads are going to be?

Comment

Would somebody please get Garcia's career back in track.

Comment

The only good thing about this fight

Is the build up and press conferences(Angel & Ruben).
            As for the fight, Haymon feeding the masses more bs. Guerrero lost to the kid Aaron more & Garcia stays getting gifts....

Comment

I don't like this.

I believe Guerrero is shot. He's just a name at this point, he's got heart and he will test Danny in places but really I don't think he has it in him to be competitive. It's obvious Garcia is being carefully built artificially as a star attraction, a W against Guerrero may look good on his resume because we know who Guerrero is, or once was.

They better let Angel and Ruben go at it, none of this clean-cut PBC image for this fight please, let the guys have at it.

Comment

Cute little fight to start the year off for the blue eyed PhillyRican Bombshell. Decent matchup being this is only his second fight at the full 147 ww limit.

Haters act as if this is going to be the only fight DSG is going to do in 2016. I can almost guarantee you that Swift is at least going to fight Khan II, Broner, Thurman or Perter...one of those matchups will be made and of course you guys will have someting bad to say, like always. #WarDSG

Comment

oh **** i just realized its going to be angel vs ruben hahahha that **** should be good

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    Is the build up and press conferences(Angel & Ruben).
                    As for the fight, Haymon feeding the masses more bs. Guerrero lost to the kid Aaron more & Garcia stays getting gifts....
                    and yet u probably didnt say a word about the rios bradley fight even tho rios and guerrero are same type of fighters as far as shot brawlers that are a name. if people complained both ways i would take these type complaints more serious

Comment

Interesting fight... Setting up something big for later. Nobody should count Guerrero out, the man is a tough SOB and can frustrate his opposition with his relentless aggression. Garcia seems to me a great fight away from folding. I'm not sold on his heart or his chin.

Although I don't see it going this way; I'll be going with Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X