No announcement yet.

Why are so many people so high on Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
    You think the open gloved slaps and running won those rounds? Maybe you should watch MMA where dudes get KO'd with jabs then. Learn the sport..
    Surely you were so enthralled by the objective commentary by HBO you forgot watch the fight... To even suggest Cordoba won shows your lack of boxing judgement.

Comment

If you can't understand Rigo's appeal, you need to quit calling yourself a boxing fan!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I don't think you have actually watched the Cordoba fight. The fight wasn't even close. Those scores were bull****. Mid Rounds Rigo took his foot off the gas and put on a technical masterpiece.

Here is the fight from the knockdown. Show me where he holds on for dear life? Right after the "knockdown" Rigo gets up and Blasts Cordoba with a massive left hand, then proceeds to fight like Rigo.

If you are easily swayed by Jim Lampley being an idiot, then you might have thought that fight was close, but it wasn't. Cordoba didn't deserve a single round after the knockdown.

Rigo fought very negative, yes... thats how he fights He controlled every second of the fight, even in the round he was "knocked down". It was a knockdown, but it was on off balance one, if you watch the replay, the shot caught Rigo when he was stepping and he lost his footing.

Cordoba deciding to come forward, and Jim Lampley pretending its a big deal, doesn't make it so. Rigo won the fight easily.

exactly! ! I had rigo winning comfortably but close ... that body shot when he drop cordoba was nasty precision ... rigondeaux body movements matrix style is amazing to watch ... hits so hard he had agbeko spook... stands in the pocket and you can't even touch him its freakish

Comment

Cordoba vs Donaire? Who do you guys think will win this one?

Comment

I knew you were a fkin troll since I quoted you the other day. What a clown.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Has not done enough IMO, needs to fight big fights against the top fighters and at least move up to superfeather to get into the HOF IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X