• Show
Clear All

I see Wilder beating them all.

Comment

At the moment, Banks or Thompson IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Deontay Wilder.

He reminds me of a young George Foreman with his one-punch KO power.
        Maybe the most potential, but if they were to fight in their next fight do you see Wilder beating Thompson, Banks or Arreola?

Personally i think he gets schooled at this stage, and i say that as someone who enjoys watching Wilder and wants him to do well

Comment

They all ****in suck.

Comment

honestly, on his best night, it's probably chambers. his problem is that he'd be 190 lbs or less if he were truly fit and eating right year round.

the guy with the best recent win is thompson, though. crazy as that sound

they're no good

our best HW is 6'6 +, 250 + and playing another sport.

Comment

I also think Kevin Johnson should be a lot better than he is. The guy has excellent technique and balance but just seems content to let himself be outworked.

Its a shame

Comment

No space for Commander Vander?

Even today I'd still think twice.

Comment

Poor excuse. There are at least ten million big men in the USA who are not in the NBA or NFL.

There's more active American heavyweights 387 than active Ukrainian heavyweights 15:

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?countr...IT=Go&pageID=1

http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?countr...us=A&SUBMIT=Go

while it's seen as a "poor excuse" by the most biased poster on bscene (you,) it's a phenomenon regularly cited by virtually all boxing experts. go back through the history of the division, if you must. i'll wait.

almost all of the great HW are american. that's not an opinion.

one of us has a wild agenda to which he's dedicated his bscene existence. it's not me.

Comment

Right, because almost all the heavyweights were Americans! Not because Americans are a superior race or something silly like that.

actually, HW was the most popular weight class in the entire world, not just america. the HW championship was the most coveted title in sport. it was contested all over the world. that's where the money was, and any man could (and did) fight there. there were 170 lb HW. the title was held almost exclusively by americans because they were the best in the division, not the only ones in the division. if that's what you believe you are misinformed.

american isn't a race. i know it might be a foreign concept, but i'm not a racist, and this isn't a racist agenda.

ali
                    louis
                    foreman
                    holmes
                    johnson
                    marciano
                    frazier
                    liston
                    dempsey

all american. all top 15 of all time.

there's really only one HW who can be argued to be in the top 10 (and he's in mine, and he's a great fighter,) who isn't american, and that's lennox lewis.

keep, going, though. your stance is strong. this is a great era, with or without american talent.

the only reason why americans were dominating the division is because wladimir klitscko wasn't born yet.

Comment

So do you believe Americans are superior to people from other countries?

Do you realist that's nationalism, which is kind of similar to racism?

The Ban Stick: "Attention - racism and nationalism will be dealt with swiftly and harshly!"

nope. they've been better at HW boxing, though. this is an argument based on historical context. i've explained this 100 times, but evidently you're not a strong reader.

i know that they're historically the best HW. There's no way you can try and twist things, in concurrence with your wild racist agenda, to deny that.

saying that americans have been the best HW is not a racist argument. you clearly can't deal with that, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X