No announcement yet.

Rewatched Mayweather VS Castillo 1, Never seen Floyd look so lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
    harold leddermans score card was 116 to 111 win for jose luis castillo..also george foreman,larry merchant & jim lampley also had castillo winning by a unanimous decision..
    And???????

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      How did he look so lost and then you say it was a close fight? nice try at trying to mock me but you fail
      lol thats exacdtly what he was trying to do

Comment

first page...and the Mayweather fans are defensive and fuming

nice job TS

Comment

Whether he won or not, Floyd had a lost face. Even VS Cotyo, he had a smile with a busted nose. VS castillo you can see his eyes look lost.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Good close competitive fight. I thought Floyd edged it out. Castillo started slow then went on a tear the second half of the fight/

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
              harold leddermans score card was 116 to 111 win for jose luis castillo..also george foreman,larry merchant & jim lampley also had castillo winning by a unanimous decision..
              Lederman also had Jesus Chavez beating Mayweather and only gave Bradley 1 round. His opinion isn't worth **** to me.

Comment

Waiting for a "I never seen Pac so lost" thread.

Comment

If JLC wanted to win he should have done more in the first half of the fight, because he didn't win more than 1 round in the first 6~ and Floyd won at least 2 of the last 6.

JLC came on which gave the impression of him being better off, but Floyd fought his ass off to hold on. When you look at Floyd as a fighter that is the most impressive thing about that fight, JLC was a damn good fighter and he was coming on strong but Floyd kept his cool and fought him off basically to a stand still at the end. People always look to this fight as a cut down of Floyd but really it is a very impressive performance, because people think he is an easy guy to break but that fight showed he clearly is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Would be my first pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X