Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Better Purely For Online, Xbox 360 or PS3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What's Better Purely For Online, Xbox 360 or PS3?

???????????????????????????????????

360, Live is the best online network hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      360, Live is the best online network hands down.
      reasons why?

Comment

PS3 is free....

Comment

Yea PS3 is free so that pretty much tell you everything. You pay, get better service. Ps3 free is good enough for me, never really had to many problems that I can remember. ps3 has been making improvements lately though so its getting better. So imo PS3

Comment

Originally posted by ~Legendary~ View Post
            reasons why?
            More people play Live I believe, they offer better features then PS3 network imo. I'm not gonna dig up every comparison between the two. Someone who's an Xbox fanboy gamer back me up here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              More people play Live I believe, they offer better features then PS3 network imo. I'm not gonna dig up every comparison between the two. Someone who's an Xbox fanboy gamer back me up here.
              yea Xbox is better for games and their is way more people online and also with headsets

Comment

I prefer XBOX 360 for online play. Although I grew up always playing PS, PS2 and PS3 but as far as online play goes I went out and got an XBOX 360 just for that reason.

Comment

Does not get much better than xbox live as far as online play goes. You can see what all of your friends are doing at all time, invite them to the game you are playing, create a party and invite a bunch of people so you can all play the same game together, ect.

Plus on any game that is on both platforms you will have a significantly larger amount of people playing the 360 version.

Comment

Working...
                  X