No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'll Be Stronger at 147, Pacquiao Will See

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
    Pacquaio got caught with one bomb from JMM, and prior he was running away on all three scorecards, and JMM was running out of gas. 3 rounds later Marquez would have been out cold.
    ok wait...wait..Ronnie Nathanielz, is that you???!...MAN, WHAT A CROCK OF ****.. I'm sick of all the fan-boysim!... Pac got caught with not one but TWO bombs from Marquez...once in the 3rd (which you cvnts tend to forget) where the reaction on Pac's face was, "aaah samali samali tong tong woon! where da frack tha' cahm frahm??!".....and the finisher in the 6th, where his thought process probably went something like (in the closing seconds), "oooo yea I hairv him now, I ahredy meik hem tuch gruv to kenvas! samala samala! He's breeding from hees nose! Mai boyfren Bubuy an Uncar Bob gonna be soo prouuu of me!!..ahhh tong tong!..
    ok, I fein shot now raaaai befor bear rings and den I win da rou__
    ***!!☆★☆???!!##¡¡¡¿★☆★!!!***
    .....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......."

Comment

if pac is not shot hes going to dismantle bam bam, break him down and turn his face into a bloody mess... easy....

Comment

At least Rios will not look like a dehydrated skeleton at weigh-in ..... so I agree that he will definitely be stronger at that weight. He will also be able to take Manny's punches better so it will make for an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          He might be stronger but he won't have anywhere near as much power as Pacquiao

This ain't a weight lifting competition
          Nor does pacjuice. No shakes no power

Comment

Pac dont have to be the old Pac, if his chin didnt got cracked, he will tear Rios a new one bigger than the grand canyon!!

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
              Why would anyone think he would be weak at 147. I mean he comes in at fight night over 150lbs anyways. It just means he doesnt have to dehydrate as much on the day of weigh in.
              Nobody is saying he will be weak , he will be a face first B grade fighter that's why he was chosen , ask Roach

Roach "we chose Rios to make Manny look good "

So please forget the trying to pump Rios tyres up , this is A grade elite against a B grade with no defense coming of losses to B graders , get real guys its a Manny showcase .

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                "Im not a Boxer I'm a brawler I got balls and heart I come to fight"

gotta love rios......the most transparent boxer in the game!!!

love him or hate him but one thing you cant call him fake!!!

Translation:
                "I'm gonna swallow more punches than the post-brick wraps Margarito who fought Manny. But I'll be stronger. Pacquiao Will See."

Comment

RIOS will send PACMAN to retirement...floyd jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                    Stupid quote.... Floyd doesn't hurt anyone... Canelo is too much of a man in this fight.... he knocks Floyd out!
                    wanna bet on that?

back to the thread, im just excited to see if Pac still has it. He certainly showed his killer instinct in the last marquez fight, but a KO like that is bound to have casted some doubts..Unless rios can catch pac clean like marquez and KO him, i don't believe he can hurt pac...pac's NEVER been beaten up...he's been outboxec but not beaten up and rios will look to beat him up...uh oh

Comment

Pac is almost done but he still has enough in him to KO Rios.
                      I think he does bam bam just like Hatton in 09, maybe worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X