No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Eyes Marquez, Says Nacho is Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Eyes Marquez, Says Nacho is Making Excuses

On a recent edition of BoxingScene's official audio show The Boxing Lab, WBO welterweight king Tim Bradley told us that he wants to face the best fighters in his division.

"I want to fight the best opposition out there. I want everyone to know that. I'm not going to name any names. Everyone knows who the best at 147 are," said Bradley.

One fighter that Bradley would like to face is three-division-champion Juan Manuel Marquez. Last year Bradley and Marquez's trainer Nacho Beristain went back and forth on BoxingScene talking about a possible fight. Beristain ultimately said that he didn't recommend the match-up, believing that it would end up turning into an "ugly fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why not?

Marquez should definitely take this fight. What word class champion wouldn't want to make 20 grand for 12 rounds of head-butts to the face?

Comment

bradley go back to 140, fight & stfu

plus the fact that you took 1&1/2 years off of your prime boxing years is retarted, vegetarian or not.. i hope you get ktfo real soon
      Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 02-19-2013, 09:46 AM.

Comment

I know I am in the minority in saying this but I kinda feel sorry for the dude.

-He's been the most disliked in his division since he beat Manny (controversial of course)

-He has no fan base, there aren't many brand names calling him out despite him being champ

-He's promoted by Arum who can put him on the shelf anytime he pleases and focus on others fighters in his stable who can sell out arenas, thus **** with his money.

Mind you these are just some random concerns I'm sure there are more. I think it really is a sucky position to be in for Bradley.

Comment

bradley is all talk, the guy has no class whatsoever. he rams his head more than using his fists, has no power, charisma and zero fan base. no wonder why his own hometown don't give a shit about him

Comment

Bradley is right. They know he will lose to Tim. He has a rough, ugly, aggressive style and they will avoid. The other champions are not calling him out cause they don't want to face him, not because they are "mad" he "robbed" Manny.

Comment

I'm not a bradley fan at all but I think he beats marquez based on his style and his ability to neutralize most of his opponent's power by movement and smart counterpunching, jmm is a great counterpuncher as well but he's less effective against fighters who can mix it up in there and bradley can definitely mix it up

dangerous fight and one that could leave a sour taste with the jmm fans

Comment

Tim is taking boxing by storm this year.....he is the real deal right there. He only wants to fight winners but they don't want any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                  bradley is all talk, the guy has no class whatsoever. he rams his head more than using his fists, has no power, charisma and zero fan base. no wonder why his own hometown don't give a shit about him
                  You ever been to his hometown?

Comment

Marquez doesn't want to fight Bradley.....

Comment

Working...
                    X