Prediction: Eventually Floyd gets KO'd brutally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo, PacMan, Sergio Martinez

Comment

Maybe he gets stopped at one point but he's not getting KTFO like Pacquiao. He doesn't rush in like an idiot the way Pacquiao does. I can definitely see his age catching up to him and having a fight stopped due to a beating though.

Comment

oh yes he has,, check boxrec.com, later in his career he got hit with a hook to the shoulder and separated it... bout was stopped and declared TKO.... KO is a KO

Comment

I've already said....

I want Canelo to give him a savage beating that leaves everyone in awe while cringing at the brutally that's taking place in the ring with Mayweather retreating in a submissive matter while Canelo continues to end his career with blow after blow in a show of absolute supremacy. I want Mayweather caught in between the ropes while Canelito unleashes lightning fast powerful combos that leave Roger crying in the corner. I want Canelo to let him recover just to land a single hard jaw breaking shot that puts him to sleep and ends his career.

but in reality he'll cherry pick his way to an undefeated retirement. Don't be surprised if he fights Berto or Alexander next

Comment

So if he doesn't get KO'ed, he's not one of the greatest?

Floyd will have 2-3 more fights and retire undefeated. He hasn't slipped far enough to where Guerrero or Canelo will be able to beat him decisively.

Comment

Winky just got stopped in 2012 and early in his career.. check ur stats... and Whitaker got stopped late in his career to a no name that separated his shoulder and he couldnt continue...

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Pernell Whitaker, James Toney, Bernard Hopkins, Winky Wright have all never been knocked out.

Defense matters.
                Shane Mosley too, but that was more because of his chin and toughness, not defense. But he was not a complete idiot either, he could avoid punches in his prime. Peak-past prime Mosley 2007-present has taken some punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                  oh yes he has,, check boxrec.com, later in his career he got hit with a hook to the shoulder and separated it... bout was stopped and declared TKO.... KO is a KO
                  I don't need to see boxrec I saw the fight. It wasn't a hook to the shoulder he hurt it throwing a punch in the 2nd round. And you said "brutally KO'd". Separating your shoulder from throwing a punch is not getting brutally KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    So if he doesn't get KO'ed, he's not one of the greatest?

Floyd will have 2-3 more fights and retire undefeated. He hasn't slipped far enough to where Guerrero or Canelo will be able to beat him decisively.
                    He won't retire. The guy spends money like water, and no one ducks the IRS.

Comment

Originally posted by jerseynumber13 View Post
                      Winky just got stopped in 2012 and early in his career.. check ur stats... and Whitaker got stopped late in his career to a no name that separated his shoulder and he couldnt continue...
                      Winky has never been stopped. 6 loses all by decisions

Comment

Working...
                      X