No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    My sister who's a bigger SOA fan than I am said that the guy that put his foot on the fat kids shoulder, (1 of the guys from Hoppi's old hood), lost his leg. She said he's the guy that whooped up on Unser along with the other new skinny guy.

oh snap...the new guys?!?!?

Comment

That was one of the best craziest most ****ed up episode I've ever seen.. That was alot of stuff for the first episode of the season.. This season is gonna be insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        My sister who's a bigger SOA fan than I am said that the guy that put his foot on the fat kids shoulder, (1 of the guys from Hoppi's old hood), lost his leg. She said he's the guy that whooped up on Unser along with the other new skinny guy.
        it was greg the peg one of the three nomads samcro just voted in. im guessing the other two nomads were in on it too. nomad insurgency?
        Last edited by {Darko}; 09-13-2012, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Good first episode of Season 5 IMO. SOA always seems to start with a bang (this was definitely needed after the way Season 4 ended).

The rest of the season looks dope in some of the trailers/previews I've seen. Fingers crossed, dope show.

Comment

fkkkkkkkkkk....tig is gonna go ape ****....damn that was tough watching....jimmy smits bangin gemma right off da bat was awesome...LOL....

did ya notice when someone was reading the paper it u could read "2nd home invasion in charming"....im guessing the fools that jumped unser at the end are the ones doing the home invasion and could be the nomads that just got patched in...wtf!!!

this season looks promising....and wtf is up with trejo !!! war machete!!

Comment

great show but i would like to know who these people think they're fooling with Chuck Zito cast as a biker?

Comment

Originally posted by Enchanted View Post
                Started watching The Walking Dead recently. Very good show.

Havent seen Breaking Bad unfortunately, but I've heard very good things of it.

Definitely on my list of shows to watch.
                Start from the begining to get the full impact of Breaking Bad. I didn't get into it till season two but I grabbed season one first and watched it from the first and was really glad I did.

Comment

new episode about to start in 1 hour!

Comment

Set the DVR so I can fast forward commercials cant wait to watch it.

Comment

• loved the end, opie's back kicking ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X