Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever found out your sex partner faked an orgasm with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flicker only lasts 3 mins.

Comment

It's never happened with me. That's not to say I'm some sexual superman or anything, it's just that I'm very keen on the signs as to whether a chick is faking or not. Contractions, FTW!

Comment

Wouldn't give a **** if she did bruh, get my nut is the main priority & then catch some zzzzz's.

Comment

Never because i always make them squirt like a toothpaste being pushed out violently of the toothpaste container.

Comment

I take the fact that the bitch can hardly stand on her feets, much less walk straight after as a sign that she wasn't faking anything.

Yes, I'm that bad.

Comment

No, but I fake them for her sometimes.

Comment

Who gives a ****? It's the road to travel that's loads of fun. Reaching the goal is just a bonus. :bukkake:

Comment

My ex didn't ever fake it but she wouldn't cum. Someones we would go for hours and I would be putting in work but she wouldn't climax. I remember we were at it for a while and we talked the next day and she said it in passing because she thought it wasn't a big deal. **** that I never let it go. "You are telling me we ****ed that ENTIRE TIME and you didn't cum!?" Apparently most females don't orgasm everytime though.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-22-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    My ex didn't ever fake it but she wouldn't cum. Someones we would go for hours and I would be putting in work but she wouldn't climax. I remember we were at it for a while and we talked the next day and she said it in passing because she thought it wasn't a big deal. **** that I never let it go. "You are telling me we ****ed that ENTIRE TIME and you didn't cum!?" Apparently most females don't orgasm everytime though.
                    Damn, I'm not saying you should feel like shit but that's quite a sad story bro.

Comment

You know you did you job right when you have welts on your back, or she pulls a chunk of hair out of your dome.

AmIRight, Pat, or AmIRight?

Comment

Working...
                      X