• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
    Batman without his tools of plaster is nothing
    God? Cmon his prime was 2000 years ago
    Tyson is already 50 give the man a break
    Hercules is only semi god, how does he have a chance against the god you are praying to aka Money May
    Hulk always gasses after the 8th round
    After 4 rounds Floyds adapts and uses kryptonite boxing style against superman

pls come back with some real threats
    Hulk gets stronger the angrier he is. And floyd is excellent at pissing people off.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerwas1 View Post
      Batman without his tools of plaster is nothing
      God? Cmon his prime was 2000 years ago
      Tyson is already 50 give the man a break
      Hercules is only semi god, how does he have a chance against the god you are praying to aka Money May
      Hulk always gasses after the 8th round
      After 4 rounds Floyds adapts and uses kryptonite boxing style against superman

pls come back with some real threats
      You forgot the modified Foreman. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        154lb George Foreman with the speed of a Meldrick Taylor and defense and aggression like Sweetpea and Tyson and people would still be saying he hasn't fought anyone, taken risks, fought a threat or etc. This guy can't ever win! Haha. That's when you sit back and ask yourself... Am I a hater??
        Based on what I've read on this site, Mayweather and anyone even tangentially related to him are sub-human. He'll never get the credit he deserves as long as there's another fighter that can be rewarded ahead of him, whether it's Pacquiao, Ward, or whoever else. The hate for Mayweather is so strong sometimes I wonder if Floyd would be safer if he had Secret Service protecting him instead five guys with no necks.

Your post made me laugh but then I felt pretty sad because it's so true, and tragically the haters and racists that inhabit this site have no concept of how immature and pathetic they truly are and look to someone visiting. Mayweather's era is going to be passing soon and all they have to show for it are shallow and pointless posts on an obscure boxing website.

How can they honestly call themselves "fans" with a mentality of this nature, to hate someone so profoundly who's been amazing for the sport puzzles me to no end?
        Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-20-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          You really think so?? Because I think martinez gets stopped by cotto at 154. And I think cotto gets stopped by margarito if they ever fight again.
          If any of those fights get made I'll bet accounts with you, that's how sure I am.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            154lb George Foreman with the speed of a Meldrick Taylor and defense and aggression like Sweetpea and Tyson and people would still be saying he hasn't fought anyone, taken risks, fought a threat or etc. This guy can't ever win! Haha. That's when you sit back and ask yourself... Am I a hater??

well to be fair he hasnt really fought anyone you have described... his best win to date is ricky hatton which tells you wuts his competition raelly been like

he needs to fight pac and stop wit all this bs/drama. i reckon he would beat him too... i think people will only start to credit him until then

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              Floyds beats all... on fantasy fights.... have you watch their other common opponents like, Oscar and Hatton? ow, there will be excuse right?? lol
              What abut them? I guesss the 1st thing to ask is if you even believe that the Oscar that Floyd beat was the same Oscar that Pacman beat.

The second would be if you even realize that Floyd stopped Hatton before Pacman did & if so do you believe that chins actually improve after night night?

These answers will tell me all I need to know about you.

Comment

a 154lb Foreman...that's like his leg

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                  Based on what I've read on this site, Mayweather and anyone even tangentially related to him are sub-human. He'll never get the credit he deserves as long as there's another fighter that can be rewarded ahead of him, whether it's Pacquiao, Ward, or whoever else. The hate for Mayweather is so strong sometimes I wonder if Floyd would be safer if he had Secret Service protecting him instead five guys with no necks.

You're post made me laugh but then I felt pretty sad because it's so true, and tragically the haters and racists that inhabit this site have no concept of how immature and pathetic they truly are and look to someone visiting. Mayweather's era is going to be passing soon and all they have to show for it are shallow and pointless posts on an obscure boxing website.

How can they honestly call themselves "fans" with a mentality of this nature, to hate someone someone so profoundly who's been amazing for the sport puzzles me to no end?
                  Very well put

Comment

FACT- Miguel Cotto with Floyd's career opponents= 41-0 (wouldn't need a rematch after losing to Castillo).

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      FACT- Miguel Cotto with Floyd's career opponents= 41-0 (wouldn't need a rematch after losing to Castillo).
                      No thats an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X