Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so obsessed with Pacs finances and promotional deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Floyd so obsessed with Pacs finances and promotional deal?

I dont understand it. How does it in anyway effect him or his money? Every single time he gives an interview and Pac's name comes up, he's rambles on about how Pac has the worst deal in boxing and how Bob Arum keeps 30% of Pacs purse. Now if one day they can agree to fight, and say they split the the purse 50/50, Pac will be giving 30 percent to Arum while Floyd keeps his percentage. Ok, now once again, why does Floyd sound so pissed off and why is he so concerned? If i'm a boxer and fighting someone, I can give 2 *****s what he does with his money.

Who cares really> Im loving Floyd going full blast and calling Pac out hopefully it leads to a fight.

Comment

he has a vagina , you cannot comprehend how women thinks

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Who cares really> Im loving Floyd going full blast and calling Pac out hopefully it leads to a fight.
        I hope it leads to a fight as well. I just dont understand why Floyd seems soo concerned with what Pac keeps from his purses.

Comment

coz he's jealous and insecure of pacquiao... him saying pac only got $75,000 from nike if that's not insecure, i dont know what it is.. when pacquioa visit the white house, he post a pic of him with george bush LOL

Comment

same reason grown men on this site are obsessed with other mens sexuality and obsessed with what they do on vacation and jump every time they see their name but claim they hate them????

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
              he has a vagina , you cannot comprehend how women thinks
              see what im sayin????

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=480078

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                  same reason grown men on this site are obsessed with other mens sexuality and obsessed with what they do on vacation and jump every time they see their name but claim they hate them????
                  In case you didnt notice, this is a boxing forum where posters talk about boxing, boxers, and boxing news. Therefore if there's something going on with a boxer whether its good or bad, its going to be posted here.

Comment

Cuz Floyd is a lil insecure b*tch

Comment

Working...
                    X