Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

he without sin shall cast the 1st stone - what the bible says about margarito...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he without sin shall cast the 1st stone - what the bible says about margarito...

so yall double check yall appearance....the man served his damn time stop acting like lil *******!!! making up storys and fantasies....watch cotto-margarito again, margarito has to throw 1000 punches and he still didnt really ko cotto!!! does that sound like plaster to you or a guy in damn good condition who just wear down puerto rican...

i go 2 the grave before i be a pinoy
    better behave you dealin with some real boyz

Well said. I'm muslim, but I love this parable.

Comment

The irony is strong with this thread Luke.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
        so yall double check yall appearance....the man served his damn time stop acting like lil *******!!! making up storys and fantasies....watch cotto-margarito again, margarito has to throw 1000 punches and he still didnt really ko cotto!!! does that sound like plaster to you or a guy in damn good condition who just wear down puerto rican...

Well Resto didnt KO Billy Collins, what point are you trying to make?

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post

Wow just Wow

Comment

give me a break! the man got CAUGHT with STONES in HIS gloves!!attempting to break mosley down(just like cotto)
            your right Jesus forgives for the sin .(IF he has confessed)
            But dont tell me that he should just be free to walk right back in. with no
            consquences. only 1yr for load gloves come on.......

Comment

Working...
            X