Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Whats the number 1 sport in Brisbane?
    Rugby League.

There is a fair spread though. AFL, cricket, union are all pretty well-supported.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      Rugby League.

There is a fair spread though. AFL, cricket, union are all pretty well-supported.
      Yeah I thought so. Don't dig rugby league tbh but was pleased when the Kiwis won the world cup......

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        Yeah I thought so. Don't dig rugby league tbh but was pleased when the Kiwis won the world cup......
        Yeah. I wasn't.

Comment

It's crazy that he got to number #1 just by winning clay events. If Roger didn't miss Monte Carlo and actually tried in some of the clay events he would have had #1 comfortably.

Roger Federer is still the GOAT though, I mean at the age of 28 hes still winning GS's still competing for #1 the last time he wasn't #1 or #2 was in 2003 lmao 23 consecutive GS semi's no one is going to touch that. Record GS holder with 16.

Rafael Nadal isn't going to break the GS record because he will be done by the time he is like 26. There are better HC players than Rafa because his topspin doesen't work well against players who are tall/have good 2handed backhands and on HC's. Cilic/Del Potro/Murray/Federer can all beat him consistantly on every surface bar clay.

Comment

Working...
          X