This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.

This beef might be over but I want more Larry vids. Give us all a shout-out and do a victory lap around your backyard and then shadowbox and do the shuffle Rocky Balboa does at the top of the staircase, Larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Yeah.

This beef might be over but I want more Larry vids. Give us all a shout-out and do a victory lap around your backyard and then shadowbox and do the shuffle Rocky Balboa does at the top of the staircase, Larry.
      this! Hollar at your boys, Larry.

Comment

• Waking up to this thread is better than waking up to surprise sex... This just ruined me

I was legit watching Corrales-Castillo yesterday.. Blanco had this in control and Larry just massacred him all of a sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
          Waking up to this thread is better than waking up to surprise sex... This just ruined me

I was legit watching Corrales-Castillo yesterday.. Blanco had this in control and Larry just massacred him all of a sudden
          We'll never have another morning this good in our lives.

It's great that we can say that we've been to the top of the mountain, but it's also a sad realization that it's never going to get any better than this. No other joy in life will compare to this moment. I could get my girl pregnant tomorrow and I legitimately wouldn't be as happy as this thread made me.

Forget thread of the year. This is thread of the decade.

Someone needs to make a social group to commemorate this or something.

8/26/16.

#NeverForget.

Comment

• Nah, Blanco just got bored here, I don't think he's shook by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              100% truth.

Remember when Floyd and 50 were publicly beefing?

Larry took it as an invitation from Floyd to go on twitter and threaten 50's life. He literally gave 50 his address and told him to come fight him. Then from there he kept tweeting him increasingly violent threats every day until he eventually told 50 he was going to kill him.

It was all documented here.

50 was shook and reported Larry's account for it, getting him banned from twitter.
              Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Floyd would have been so proud if he could read

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Larry does not look intimidating. I would knock gramp's head off his shoulders with a brutal right cross.

Comment

• this dude gave away all his information on some internet beef, i don't know how any of you think he is winning. Blanco is clearly under larry's skin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    this dude gave away all his information on some internet beef, i don't know how any of you think he is winning. Blanco is clearly under larry's skin
                    This isn't even the first time Larry has done this.

He sincerely doesn't care.

Pull up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      this dude gave away all his information on some internet beef, i don't know how any of you think he is winning. Blanco is clearly under larry's skin
                      Yea i know since im a Floyd fan you have to discredit me....its all good vato

Comment

Working...
                      X