Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime and Al Haymon send a message to HBO by announcing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol HBO is killing showtime and making it look easy just look at the numbers every time they go head to head. hell even after showtime signed fraud to an exclusive deal they still couldn't beat HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by omowale tribe View Post
      if only onepunch productions could have done better......oh, wait.

Comment

You guys picking between promotions and networks are so stupid. They don't give you **** and are just limiting us from getting to see the best fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
          If HBO doesn't step it up with their boxing programming then I will have to cancel my subscription.
          I cancelled mine long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            and what have you done in the world of boxing besides lick al gaymon's Assh0le clean
            Clean up your act before you post in a thread of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              am i the only one that thinks this isnt a major schedule ? some good fights but nothing crazy ???@?@?
              It's major when compared to other fights that's scheduled.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post

Wouldn't surprise me if this snake had 5 HBO accounts running in his house just to boost those numbers a little more.

Comment

They could put 90% of Boxing on Showtime and it's ALWAYS going to come down to who has more subscribers between both Networks, and it's ALWAYS HBO.

Even when Oscar and Haymon were working together and they took their "Talents" over to Showtime, HBO still beat them in ratings almost all the time just because they simply have more subscribers who not all are Sports / Boxing fans but if a fight is on they'll watch. A LOT of HBO's ratings come from that.

For me it doesn't matter either way because I stream the **** out of both HBO and Showtime and a lot of people are too these days. I haven't had Cable in 2 years and I see more Showtime fights now than I did back then

Good job to Showtime getting some fights back on the Network. It was bound to happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

Wouldn't surprise me if this snake had 5 HBO accounts running in his house just to boost those numbers a little more.

Comment

Working...
                      X