Clear All

abrils style will always give bam bam problems...and im a rios fan

Comment

lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        abrils style will always give bam bam problems...and im a rios fan
        Sure it may.
        I doubt he "schools" a healthy rios though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
          he was trying to make 135. These arent excuse bud, this is a fact. Do i think abril can beat him? sure.

But lets not pretend abril fought the best version of rios.
          /thread

Why you owning yourself in your own thread? Useless thread since there's one already about this where YOU'RE posting.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            /thread

Why you owning yourself in your own thread? Useless thread since there's one already about this where YOU'RE posting.
            Because i believe anything can happen in the ring. whats wrong with that.

99% sure that a healthy rios will make the clincher go to sleep.

Comment

he beat him once im sure he beats him again, maybe rios wins 2 more rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                Nobody is trolling here.
                Why are you taking all your hate on smoking joe if you disagree?
                State your arguments and lets have a civil discussion.
                What you said is almost too ignorant to respond to. I said, don't wear Joe in your avatar when trolling. I made my statements about Rios to you in other threads and you conveniently didn'tr respond. Guys like you make a likable,fun fighter like Rios hard to back with your extreme overhyping and child-like affection.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
                  he beat him once im sure he beats him again, maybe rios wins 2 more rounds?
                  That's not how boxing works specially when one fighter is obviously having problems in his weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                    What you said is almost too ignorant to respond to. I said, don't wear Joe in your avatar when trolling. I made my statements about Rios to you in other threads and you conveniently didn'tr respond. Guys like you make a likable,fun fighter like Rios hard to back with your extreme overhyping and child-like affection.
                    I aint trolling. Please leave my avatar out of this.
                    Didnt see your statement in the other thread my bad.
                    Rios having weight problem in the abril fight is a fact even before the alvarado win? I dont see your point. No one is overrating rios!!.LMAO Him destroying Abril at 140 is hardly overrating the guy.

Comment

I agree Rios was weight drained and trained to make weight instead of training for Abril. I believe Rios can take him out at jww.

Comment

Working...
                      X