No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Yeah, I know. I've been used and abused all too many times. Actually, probably at least 95% of the people you meet are only interested in themselves. Probably more, I'm just being generous.

I don't know how to deal with that situation, but the thing is to try and find ways to use them as well, I guess. They're basically asking for it anyway, the sort of logic they have is that everyone uses each other.

You don't have to be mean about it, but you do need to be aware of how they think the game of life is played.

I wish it wasn't like that though.

Ive already used everyone up, no ones left.

Comment

• 7 & 7

Comment

• Well, I'm back on the wagon (or is it off the wagon?)

I hardly drank for about 2 weeks.

I actually had a crazy night on Saturday though and have been steady drinking ever since.

I went to watch sumo in Tokyo city, with a friend of mine. I brought in a bottle of whiskey, we drank the whole bottle in the arena, and then we went to all you can eat shabu shabu (boiled meat) and all you can drink beer. I pretty much blacked out more or less by the time we left there. I went to catch a train home, actually the normal line was closed for repairs so I had to take another line. I fell asleep on the train, and missed my connecting train, but I went out of the station and met some girl on the street, just a random chick. I went drinking with her, and kissed on her a bit in the bar. We went to karaoke after that and made out in the booth. Then I went to catch the first train at like 5am, and she said she had to go to work in a bit. I fell asleep on the train once again, and woke up at like 8:00am. I had to ride the train for almost another hour just to get home.

But now, I'm having one of these.

And I have these on tap.

Comment

• **** I got .38s,.357s,9mms,5.56s to buy, there goes my drinkin $. Better for my liver i guess. Though I did my a 3 pints today, ill drink em thursday, im already fellin good, yA

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Well, I'm back on the wagon (or is it off the wagon?)

I hardly drank for about 2 weeks.

I actually had a crazy night on Saturday though and have been steady drinking ever since.

I went to watch sumo in Tokyo city, with a friend of mine. I brought in a bottle of whiskey, we drank the whole bottle in the arena, and then we went to all you can eat shabu shabu (boiled meat) and all you can drink beer. I pretty much blacked out more or less by the time we left there. I went to catch a train home, actually the normal line was closed for repairs so I had to take another line. I fell asleep on the train, and missed my connecting train, but I went out of the station and met some girl on the street, just a random chick. I went drinking with her, and kissed on her a bit in the bar. We went to karaoke after that and made out in the booth. Then I went to catch the first train at like 5am, and she said she had to go to work in a bit. I fell asleep on the train once again, and woke up at like 8:00am. I had to ride the train for almost another hour just to get home.

But now, I'm having one of these.

And I have these on tap.

Damn, that's sum epic drunk stuff. How do you function in life with all that drinking?...

Comment

• It's easy...just never stop..

Comment

• Okaaayyyyyyyyy Motherb1tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to get this summahb1tch back crunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I'm on. 4 day weekend likah Muh****ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Okaaayyyyyyyyy Motherb1tches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to get this summahb1tch back crunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what I'm on. 4 day weekend likah Muh****ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Gotta luv a 4 day weekend!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Gotta luv a 4 day weekend!!
                    YezZirrrrrr TBezay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im rockin my Crown Stunnah Shades, sippin Crown, out ah Crown, wearin ah Crown.

Comment

• vers

Vers said what's up!

Comment

Working...
                      X