Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words, December 3rd will be Kneeguel's LAST FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark my words, December 3rd will be Kneeguel's LAST FIGHT!

Miguel Cotto will more than likely suffer horrific and gruesome BEATING that will result in some kind of life long physical disability.

I dont know if it will be some kind of mental problem, ,speech impediment, or what, but MIGUEL COTTO WILL ALMOST DIE IN THE RING THAT NIGHT.

NOW LET'S GOT THIS OUT OF THE WAY. I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN, NOR DO I WISH ANY HARM TO ANY FIGHTER, BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I FEEL.

Poor Kneeguel, I feel so sorry for him.

Nah.............

Comment

Pretty tasteless thread but it's not surprising considering who wrote it. And my theory of Marg fans being douche bags in real life is constantly being proven right.

Comment

Its weird how you hate Puerto Ricans when you look like one

Comment

Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
          Miguel Cotto will more than likely suffer horrific and gruesome BEATING that will result in some kind of life long physical disability.

I dont know if it will be some kind of mental problem, ,speech impediment, or what, but MIGUEL COTTO WILL ALMOST DIE IN THE RING THAT NIGHT.

NOW LET'S GOT THIS OUT OF THE WAY. I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN, NOR DO I WISH ANY HARM TO ANY FIGHTER, BUT THAT IS JUST HOW I FEEL.

Poor Kneeguel, I feel so sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Nah.............
            Honeslty bro, I watched Miguel's fight against Pacquiao, and Mayorga, and his punch resistance has eroded soooooo much.

I dont think that Miguel is built to have another war bro.

I think Margarito will pressure, pressure, pressure and pressure. He will try to box and stay away, but after the 3rd or 4th round, Cotto will not be able to stay away.

And contrary to popular belief, Miguel's heart will be his downfall. I dont think he will want to submit to Margarito again, and will do all he can to just stay on his feet.

I just have a feeling he is going to get hurt, and get hurt bad.

Comment

lulz. word? so margs'll be rocking the capetillo special on fight night? good to know.

i doubt it'll be as serious as the ethnic reassignment pacquiao put on his ass last go around.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Its weird how you hate Puerto Ricans when you look like one
                I honestly have a lot of respect for Cotto. Regardless of things that I say sometimes, there is no way that you can degrade Cotto for who he fought, when he fought them, and his accomplishments. Now I cant lie, fighters like Tito, Calderon, and Juan Ma, I have absolutely no love for.

Most of the time, I just do the things I do to rile up the Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Pretty tasteless thread but it's not surprising considering who wrote it. And my theory of Marg fans being douche bags in real life is constantly being proven right.
                  kneegul is cool he is like the happiest poster on this site

as for the topic i think marg is gonna win and i wouldn't be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                    lulz. word? so margs'll be rocking the capetillo special on fight night? good to know.

i doubt it'll be as serious as the ethnic reassignment pacquiao put on his ass last go around.
                    Margarito was way more effective against Pacquiao than Cotto was. MArg went balls to the wall with a broken eye socket and kept on coming. There is no way Cotto lands that many punches on Margs, and I think at 147 combined with the wear and tear on Cotto, Pac has more power.

Marg was on Pacquiao for 12 rounds, but Pac had the movement and stamina to stay away. Miguel wont.

Comment

Working...
                    X