Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares if Pac is on roids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we're at it, These babies made for better fights too... just sayin!

Comment

Roids should NOT be allowed in boxing.

If you have never taken any roids and are a role model for millions than its illegal for someone to defame you without any proof. Defamation is one of the worst things that can happen to you. People have lost their livelihoods, freedoms and their lives due to false accusations. And Pac wants to be President of a country one day, this is bigger than the sport of boxing. We're talking about international politics now and a mans true destiny.

Comment

wait so its confirmed Pac is on roids? my friend told me about this and i didnt know if it was true or not

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
          Lol, *******s supporting PEDs. Hahaha.
          He's a *****, ******o!

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
            wait so its confirmed Pac is on roids? my friend told me about this and i didnt know if it was true or not
            yes it's been confirmed

here's the link:

Philippine Boxer Manny Pacquiao tests positive for PEDs

Comment

REAL TALK:
              • pac shouldve ALWAYS had the benefit of "innocent until proven guilty"
              • if the press release is true, then pac DESERVES to get stripped of his accolades. and floyd deserves his due.
              • PEDs in the sport of boxing is absolutely unacceptable, any fan that states "who cares?" is too blinded by their own fandom. its a damn shame.

i always viewed it as: if it cant be proven, get over it... if he is cheating, it will be revealed EVENTUALLY... i NEVER wanted to jump on the accusation bandwagon and treat a fighter as a "cheater" unless proven so.

Comment

Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
                It's not hurtin any of yall, he can do whatever he wants with his body. Leave the man alone
                I agree,he will never have the balls to face floyd anyway..with or without the stuff in his body..he's protected by a very powerful man named bob arum..he can do w.e he wants.

Comment

Is this thread serious??If so it's really sad..

Comment

*****s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*******s...

Comment

Working...
                    X