No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Make a Major Statement on Chaves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I'll Make a Major Statement on Chaves

Kell Brook will defend his IBF World Welterweight title against Diego Chaves at the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield on October 24, live on Sky Sports.

Brook makes the third defence of his crown at his hometown fortress after ***8216;The Special One***8217; forced mandatory challenger Jo Jo Dan to retire after four rounds of his first defence there in March and then faced Frankie Gavin in his second defence in London in May, ending the Birmingham man***8217;s challenge in the sixth round at The O2.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-02-2015, 10:53 AM.

Not sure how I feel about this. Will be ugly for sure.

Comment

chaves should have lost his last 3(besides the tune up against bum)

another polically motivated opponent selection. look an argentine let's hate him and watch him get beat up!

Comment

Meh fight. Should've happened instead of Gavin. That fight was such a waste

Comment

Is this the same chavez that loses everything he steps up? (and yes I know it is just being funny)

LOL watch he beat Brook I'll laugh so hard, but I doubt it you know them british ref and scorecards will never allow that to happen/

Comment

this is andre ward level bad.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              this is andre ward level bad.
              "This is Khan's fault".

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
                Is this the same chavez that loses everything he steps up? (and yes I know it is just being funny)

LOL watch he beat Brook I'll laugh so hard, but I doubt it you know them british ref and scorecards will never allow that to happen/
                Yes.

Chaves is coming off a loss, draw and now walking in to a World title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Not sure how I feel about this. Will be ugly for sure.
                  The fight itself won't be bad if he hadn't fought bums his whole career.

What's more pathetic is how this was supposed to be his: big end of the year fight. Looks like Chaves will be #36.
                  Last edited by Box-Office; 09-02-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    The fight itself won't be bad if he hadn't fought bums his whole career.

What's more pathetic is how this was supposed to be his: big end of the year fight. Looks like Chaves will be #36.
                    gavin was supposed to be a tuneup for a blockbuster fight but instead he's fighting a guy who works at blockbuster. it's all semantics.

Comment

Working...
                    X