Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      they don't score round by round?
      No they don't..in all amateur bouts they count the total punches landed, therefore your logic is flawed..much like this thread!
      Learn the sport a little more before you comment next time buddy!

Comment

It's sad when Huffington Post commenters provide more insightful thoughts on this fight than a lot of the Boxingscene community.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          After re-watching the fight twice in a row..Yep Money finally had a fight that is worth re-watching mostly due to Chino's effort and my opinion has changed..I first scored the fight 7-5 for may but after giving it 3 viewings it is clear as day that Madonna did enough to win the fight 7-5 he out hustled may in every aspect including in the middle of the ring where may missed a ton of straights and was countered by Chino's jabs.Just as was stated by the argentine May is all a illusion not as good as everyone thinks he is. he tricked people into believing he was great by out hustling lower level/out of prime opponents ..At the end of the day the Coward got beat or drawed to give the Champion the benefit of the doubt and anyone who's feels Broner beat malignaggi should agree with my opinion same can be said about Marquez vs Bradley/Pacquiao ...So you fraud supporters better start retracting your bull**** statements

..If madonna was allowed to use his own pair of gloved he would have made Easy work of the fraud so I am not sticking true to my bull**** bet
          Another cry baby Floyd should come into the ring last, pick the gloves and ring size. He's the champion.

Comment

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
            No they don't..in all amateur bouts they count the total punches landed, therefore your logic is flawed..much like this thread!
            Learn the sport a little more before you comment next time buddy!
            well I didn't say that I analyzed the fight that way I just thought they scored differently in the Olympics. the double standards on this website are ridiculous Mayfeather got clearly outworked and got bullied and lost the fight. He simply didn't do enough to win the fight. Watch the fight without thinking about how mayweathers d.ick would taste and score it right. If this was a FNF fight Chino would have had a clear UD like I said. 7-5

Comment

I had it a draw after live viewing
              I need to rewatch the fight without SHO's commentary bias

Comment

The official result is that Floyd won.

You yourself scored it 7-5 last night and said that Floyd won.

So the correct thing to do is to leave the forum like you said you would. Don't try changing your scorecard now just so that you can stay.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  The official result is that Floyd won.

You yourself scored it 7-5 last night and said that Floyd won.

So the correct thing to do is to leave the forum like you said you would. Don't try changing your scorecard now just so that you can stay.
                  My bet was if froid's failed to knockout chino I would quit ..Reverse psychology that nearly worked and probably would have if the guy wasn't so much of a fukin coward and allowed the guy to use his own pair of gloves..I even told my family members Froids was getting the knockout while thinking to myself i just want to say fuk that f4ggot but i held my **** together.Fraud got his azz beat by a 18-1 under dog Pacquiao is the new P4P #1
                  Last edited by way2strong; 05-04-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Some of you guys needs to learn how score fights.

Floyd:
                    Rounds: 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11. and Round 8 could've gone either way.

Maidana: 1, 4, 5, 12. I'd be fine if you give him the 8th round even though he didn't landed the better and cleaner punches in that round.

7-5 Mayweather, and I'm fine with a 8-4 scorecard for Floyd as well. I really think at this point if Floyd gets put down on his ass flat, and then go on to win every rounds, people would get carried away and make a huge deal out of it where it'd be enough for that fighter to win the fight on that simple knockdown success alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X