Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howcome noone is questioning bradley's smoothies???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he would give his daughter steroids so I doubt it. Bradley is taking the standard drug testing and we'll know once the fight is over. Boxing has the best drug testing in the business period.

Comment

Because cheating is allowed to even things up against Pacquiao. Roach and Arum have huge sway in the boxing world. The deck is already heavily stacked against you before you hit the ring. Then you still have to fight a world class beast in Pacquiao. You're fighting on Roach's terms in front of Arum's judges. The testing for a pac fight is 20-30 years outdated, as long as you don't throw the fight or tamper with your gloves I say cheat away. It is the only way to try and get an even playing field against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        I dont think that Timmy is dumb enough to share smoothies to his baby daughter if it is performance enhancing smoothies.
        LOL. i was thinking the same thing!

Comment

I dont think that Timmy is dumb enough to share smoothies to his baby daughter if it is performance enhancing smoothies.
          I don't think Bradley takes any kind of PED's but if he did, he'd have to be an udiot to do it during HBO's filming of his training. Ofcourse he wouldn't use them at that particular time.

Comment

Bradleys juicing his kid. What a jerkoff.

Comment

ouch..... hahahaahhaah

Comment

Have you seen his daughter lately? She's ripped!

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                  Have you seen his daughter lately? She's ripped!
                  Yeah I think He's plans to send her in there on fight night, she will **** Pac up.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    what about peterson?
                    What about him? Roach said that Peterson hits extremely hard, so I would his opponents to say something similar about him. Bradley broke him to pieces with skill and adjustments, something Khan was not able to do.

If Peterson cheated on purpose, he should be fined. Forget this banning stuff, if they didn't boot Margs out of boxing, they shouldn't boot anyone out.

Comment

Bradley looks like that because of his diet he doesn't eat alot of processed food he has a vegan diet plus he trains hard and your body will look like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X