No announcement yet.

PPV buys for Pac vs Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPV buys for Pac vs Marquez

I know a few did not buy it because they thought it would have been a blow out, still it is expected the fight will do over a million which is what pac does

my question is pac vs marquez 4, we all know it is going to happen

do you think that event can do say around 1.5m+ plus ppv buys?

We know Marquez won, even the guys who hate pac on here, they will buy it and everyone knows it will be a great war like they always are

what do you think

also where does this leave mayweather?

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    I know a few did not buy it because they thought it would have been a blow out, still it is expected the fight will do over a million which is what pac does

my question is pac vs marquez 4, we all know it is going to happen

do you think that event can do say around 1.5m+ plus ppv buys?

We know Marquez won, even the guys who hate pac on here, they will buy it and everyone knows it will be a great war like they always are

what do you think

also where does this leave mayweather?
    He has options he can fight Martinez, manny, or Khan.

I don't think people will be as eager to see manny after what happen last night unless he rematches JMM or takes his beating from Floyd

Comment

Good question. I think the people who didn't buy the first time around because they thought it would be a mismatch will definitely tune in for the rematch. But the sooner it happens the better. Hope Bob doesn't delay to do another 'world tour' and we have to go through another 24/7 series and a million press conferences. Should just go straight into it, I think February or mid March at the latest. Make it in Dallas or somewhere other than Vegas, needs some juice and flair.

Another easy 1 mil+ buys. And more reasonable odds, some sites had Manny as an 11-1 underdog which was just plain ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
      X