Fasting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
    Don't act like you know anything *****, i can get angry if i want

Seriously bro no fighting unless its absolutely necessary for the WHOLE month.

I'm excused cos I take meds for my epilepsy every 12 hours so I can't do it.

But keep the faith and ramadhan mubarak!

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
      Your comments are moronic, but you have to insult Islam somehow right?

Maybe you should respect the dude for having that much self control that he fasts instead of mocking his religion.
      you know how it is on the internet bro, bunch of geeks who probobaly get owned by their mommys everyday and at school venting out their frustration haha.

Comment

it's no point, i already told you that **** won't make me want to eat, btw i don't eat hamburgers or any form of pig anyway, also the fact that a bunch of **** on the internet are posting the pics makes me not want to go near that **** anyway
        Hamburgers are beef.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          What is stupid is engaging in unhealthy practices in order to appease your god.

At least in islam the fasting rules in Ramadan forbid you from getting angry, so there won't be any fallout from these comments until nightfall.
          how is it unhealthy?

Fasting for a month of the year doesnt do anything to your health.

Stop hating people just because they believe in a God and you don't.
          Last edited by Boxin'; 08-10-2010, 05:59 PM.

Comment

you know how it is on the internet bro, bunch of geeks who probobaly get owned by their mommys everyday and at school venting out their frustration haha.
            ironeeeeee...

Comment

Well ramadan is here and im going to be fasting from 3 30 am to 8 30 pm at night no food or drink. Please don't reply back with bs. I thought i'd share it with my brothers from the scene to wish me luck.
              Ramadan Mubarak,

Lets reflect on all those who are not fasting out of choice, but starving because of powers that value profit over people. There are more starving than fasting.

Comment

it's no point, i already told you that **** won't make me want to eat, btw i don't eat hamburgers or any form of pig anyway, also the fact that a bunch of **** on the internet are posting the pics makes me not want to go near that **** anyway
                What if I posted pictures of girls. Would you not want to go near that **** too because I posted it?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  ironeeeeee...
                  really though how is it unhealthy?

in 2002 it was 5 am in the morning to 6 30 at night, you eat at 5 am and then you don't eat until 6 30 at night and when you do, you stuff yourself so how is it unhealthy? this isn't a hunger strike *****.

Oh btw at the end of it we have eid where we meet family, friends, go out and celebrate.....since you don't have a religeon, wanking off to gay **** every night is more fun than partying and having fun right?

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
                    Ramadan Mubarak,

Lets reflect on all those who are not fasting out of choice, but starving because of powers that value profit over people. There are more starving than fasting.
                    The spirit of the month obese nations of the world...the spirit of the MONTH!

Comment

Didn't you make a thread a few days back asking for tips on getting rid of traces of weed in your system?

I thought the use of intoxicants was prohibited within Islam...

Comment

Working...
                      X