Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Jealousy rears its ugly head', in the form of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Floyd's defense everytime he's interviewed, a lot of times the interviewer asks Floyd about Pacquiao and about their fight falling through.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
      hahaha floyds freakin obssessed with pac. thats what im sayin, instead of makin noise for his upcoming fight, he keeps on blabbering about pac and his derailed figth with him. Floyd truly regrets letting pac, "the big fish" go.
      you haven't seen the numerous quotes and interviews roach has been doing about mayweather, even AFTER the fight has been called off, and roach is training pacquiao for clottey?

i think roach FINALLY stopped mentioning floyd, like last week. it goes both ways.

its the biggest fight, and both sides know it eventually has to be made. if pacquiao spoke up for himself, this article wouldn't even have been written. freddie roach is manny's mouthpiece, so lets not forget the **** talking that has been coming from that side too.

after both fights are concluded, mayweather will 60-40 whoop pacquiao's ass, call him w/e you want.

Comment

Perhaps Floyd didnt understands that time has changed. He retired so the love of the fans slightly fading plus when he return he fight not in his own weight other than fighting 2lbs up on the agreed weight. He could make that weight if he want to but he choice not to make that weight. Some said it was just a tune up. A tune up for whom? for Mosley? wrong one coz Mosley is big and tall and they have different style. Im sure thats for Pac. The fight was not materialize coz he demands for testing. a testing not even happen once in the professional boxing bout. We cant blame people calling Floyds as a Ducker. his action is a way to avoid the fight. Fans has their say as well, they can say Floyd try to ruin the reputation of the great fighter, or he try to make some advantages before the fight, or the hard one to accept is that he is jealous. We have different idea and opinion but the majority is sliding from being Floyd fans to Pac fans.
        If my opinion is all of those three, Who cares i didnt ruin his reputation but maybe i want to make it clear those things can be settled only if Pac and Floyd will met in the ring.

Comment

Working...
        X