Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye on SKYSPORTS NEWS NOW!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He confirmed he had signed to fight Valuev without any options, And that he was in negotation with Vitali for 3 months because of all the options that K2 promotion wanted.

He also said he would have a better leverage if he beats Valuev for the WBA title against anyone of the Klits...

But you have to wonder if Valuev wouldnt put a rematch clause in the contract if Haye happens to beat him..

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      Is that funny????
      If you want it to.

Comment

He said they were in negotiations with Vitali for months then that fight came along and could've been signed within 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
          If you want it to.
          Oh, Ireland, i suppose you support Man Utd.

Comment

Oh, Ireland, i suppose you support Man Utd.
            Nope, I don't really have a favourite team, I prefer to watch American Football and it's Northern Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
              Nope, I don't really have a favourite team, I prefer to watch American Football and it's Northern Ireland.
              It's Ireland, on borrowed time.

Comment

It's Ireland, on borrowed time.
                Whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                  He confirmed he had signed to fight Valuev without any options, And that he was in negotation with Vitali for 3 months because of all the options that K2 promotion wanted.

He also said he would have a better leverage if he beats Valuev for the WBA title against anyone of the Klits...

But you have to wonder if Valuev wouldnt put a rematch clause in the contract if Haye happens to beat him..
                  Not neccesarily. Valuev is a Sauerland-fighter. Sauerland will do anything to irritate the Klit's.

Comment

Working...
                  X