Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Was Your Biggest Accomplishment So Far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    was he good looking?
    Lmao, You queerosexual I shouldve seen that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Thats cool man, real cool actually, congrats to you and your wife.
      Thanks man

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post

Not much to brag about
      Hey, that place has a really sweet basement. Wine cellar and private bowling alley, the works

Comment

I got abused by Zaroku

Comment

I invented the wheel. Zero, bagel and donuts.
          and ****ed up a few ******s along the way.

Comment

When I was younger, I joined a band, cut a record, got signed and was opening for my favorite band (back in high school at least) in like 8 months. It was an incredible experience and that's probably the coolest thing I've done.

But getting my BS (in Econ) is definitely my greatest accomplishment because it was ****ing difficult. Working full-time (sometimes at two jobs) while going to school full-time is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I was the first person in my family to attend college let alone graduate.

Comment

finally mustering up enough courage to tell my mom about my anxiety and depression so i could get on some pills. anxiety has plagued me all of my life,the depression came later on! i am a very socially anxious introverted person! i am not ugly by any means but i have the confidence of a ugly fat nerd! im too scared to talk to girls or even men who i perceieve as intimidating. but the pills are starting to help.

Comment

Working...
              X