Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on 4/27 in Vegas, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope donaire kos this glass chinned cuban

Comment

Donaire is going to KO Rigo. Rigo doesn't have headgear in this one.

Comment

No where ih that article says Donaire is fighting Rigo. Ronnie is riding Doanire now, since Pac got KTFO. He is trying to protect Donaire's image.

Plus, Sergio Martinez already have the april 27th date booked.

You guys being fed a bowl of bullshit and happily ate it!! SMH!

Comment

Comment

Donaire stomps out Rigo. Either that or Rigo goes on D big time after he gets a taste of Donaires speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
              No where ih that article says Donaire is fighting Rigo. Ronnie is riding Doanire now, since Pac got KTFO. He is trying to protect Donaire's image.

Plus, Sergio Martinez already have the april 27th date booked.

You guys being fed a bowl of bullshit and happily ate it!! SMH!
              sergio martinez is not even fighting in vegas on april 27th ..he's fighting in argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                No where ih that article says Donaire is fighting Rigo. Ronnie is riding Doanire now, since Pac got KTFO.!
                Before you make yourself look like an A$$, well it's too late for that now, check fight news dot com and other sites because they are saying the same thing and are not articles written by Ronnie. You really sunk yourself on that one.

Comment

Honestly I'm just waiting for all the Donaire haters to come out once he beats Rigondeaux's ass and say "Rigo wasn't that good", "who had Rigo fought before this" "Donaire's just fighting midgets". Donaire will take this fight, go through his VOLUNTARY drug testing, which Rigo will not do and still woop this guys ass and you guys will still com on this site and hate,hate, hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Should be a walk in the park for Donaire. Expect him to have Rigo out by rounds 4 or 5.
                    I think so too,i really don't see all the fuzz about rigondeaux,he doesn't throw a lot of punches,fights like he's frightened or something,and I've said this many times,once he feels the power he'll just be running and holding,people always talk about rigo's speed,power,etc but donaire has everything rigo does too,donaire has power,speed,he's a good counter puncher,great left hook,he has it all,i just don't see rigo beating him,i have donaire winning in less than seven rounds,after donaire ko's him I would like to see him fight de leon or salido(if he wins)we all know he won't fight mares because of arum/goldenboy not because of him,

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                      I can't see why Rigodeaux's people want to put him in so early with Donaire? He needs to blossom a little more. at a record of 11w 9ko 0L, he just isn't ready, plus his soft chin is a problem. Why not wait till the end of 2013 or even 2014 when he will have gained much needed experience? Rigodeaux is very talented but way out of his league again Donaire. Nonito Donaire by 9th round stoppage.
                      because rigo isn't getting any younger...in fact he's two years older than donaire

his amateur experience has also allowed him to move through the ranks quicker like gamboa did

Comment

Working...
                      X