Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Alvarez To Start Training Camp in Guadalajara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fight Lara I will give him all the due repect...Lara is a contender # 1 to the WBC belt and ranked # 4 by the ring..

Comment

If canelo fight Lara I will give him all due respect...Lara is # 1 contender to the WBC belt and ranked # 4 by the ring after Floyd, canelo, trout and cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Alvarez vs Malignaggi in May, book it!
        it wouldn't surprise me if this is made...lol

i feel sorry for canela fans...when will canela step up and fight a real 154 contender.

Comment

Canelo vs Trout should absolutely happen. They haven't picked an opponent because they're still 4 months out, but I think Canelo definitely beats Trout. Canelo is faster, stronger, and snappier than the version of Cotto Trout just fought.

Trout didn't beat Cotto so badly that he looked like a force to be reckoned with.

Trout will be a sure step up but he's not nearly as tough as the Paul Williams fight would have been had that gone down like it should have. Alvarez beats Trout with body punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
            If he fight Lara I will give him all the due repect...Lara is a contender # 1 to the WBC belt and ranked # 4 by the ring..

Comment

Mexican fans know Alvarez is a joke,,,he's never fought a 1-10 or mandatory & you can't count Rhodes who WBC elevated from '47 to '54e w/out being ranked @ '54...paulie would beat him, or Kirk, Lara, FM would embarass him... but he's the most protected guy in boxing...@ least JCC jr tried vs Sergio..

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                It's time for Ivan Calderon to stop running.
                A cheater supporter, don't you think your signature is old. Martinez already taxed Jr.'s a$$. Jr. sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrambo View Post
                  Canelos inferior defense provides a playground for a kid like TROUT. a simple boxing mind can see that.TROUT will not be in his way to receive them POWER blows you dream about,or have witnessed against lesser opposition. Top of all that, he can't take a punch like Cotto.
                  Buddy, you are forgetting one small detail - Trout carries pillows for fists. You really think that Canelo is not going to walk through his punches and deliver his monster right hands to the body?

Canelo will take 3 to deliver 1 and by the late rounds Trout will be KOed and pissing blood for 3 days.

Comment

It doesnt matter who Canelos training for once he looses to Floyd. Canelo will become a bum to dimenish the accomplishments of Floyd. So let the smear campaign continue. And its not Canelos fault either hes moreless a sacrafictal lamn used to somehow discredit Floyd. Its sad but true.

Comment

Oh nooo! when they said this is going to be another bum

Comment

Working...
                      X