Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Brian Viloria, the type of opponent you expect a p4p king to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viloria is a name fighter and ex champion. One of the most recognized fighters below 118.

Comment

Who ever the mods are really have to step up and shut this **** down. Incredibly stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Viloria is more than qualified, you must not know **** about boxing.
        Ye im sorry I dont no nuffin. Besides this want even a Villoria diss, I was just wondering if this kinda fight satisfies the p4p critics. With the "other" guy there was always a need and want for him to move up in weight or fight who they assumed is the best. Well Estrada is the best opponent and I dont see a push for him to move up if Estrada isnt...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Our last p4p king was usually ridiculed (for 1 reason or another) for his choice of opponents or choice of weight. So my question is, is Viloria the type of guy you "EXPECT" to see boxings #1 p4p fighter challenged by?
          Nope, and he isn't fighting the p4p king either, Roman is only the p4p king in your warped and biased mind.

/thread

Comment

Ye im sorry I dont no nuffin. Besides this want even a Villoria diss, I was just wondering if this kinda fight satisfies the p4p critics. With the "other" guy there was always a need and want for him to move up in weight or fight who they assumed is the best. Well Estrada is the best opponent and I dont see a push for him to move up if Estrada isnt...
            Gonzalez's trainer already said he might move up in his next fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=691074

And he already beat Estrada, close fight, but he got the better of him in the end.

Comment

Viloria is a top 10 flyweight. It would look good on Roman if he actually walks through him, especially when Gallo couldn't.

Comment

it's definitely one of the issues when you want to name such a small guy the p4p champion.

Comment

i;ve got no issues at all with this fight. HBO doesn't want boring fights or decisions when it brings on such a tiny little guy as a headliner or as the main support of a big card.

viloria has been in some hellish wars. very exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Nope, and he isn't fighting the p4p king either, Roman is only the p4p king in your warped and biased mind.

/thread
                    lol, I dont think he is the p4p king man, please dont assume. From a NON-BIASed standpoint, I think Klitchko is. Personally I think Gonzalez is very highly skilled and has the potential to be p4p king, I think he was put there pre-maturely which is why I ask the question about Viloria. I think Villoria is an athletically gifted little monster with physical disadvantages (reach & height) that Gonzalez will exploit but does beating a guy like Villoria make him #1 or keep him there is my question...

Comment

Our last p4p king was usually ridiculed (for 1 reason or another) for his choice of opponents or choice of weight. So my question is, is Viloria the type of guy you "EXPECT" to see boxings #1 p4p fighter challenged by?
                      No he shouldn't fight Viloria but it's expected, as the modern archetype of "p4p" king is someone who fights the likes of Ortiz, Guerrero, Paul Smith et al.

Comment

Working...
                      X