No announcement yet.

Great Britain has nine world champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CraigM View Post
    That was pretty obviously a bit of a stumble rather than a wobble.

Pretty sure thats his only ever knockdown too

you can't see the wobble in his legs after the first shot lands, or the much more obvious ****ing of his leg when he was on his knee. look at him when he's on the ground. he c#cks his leg like a dog about to take a piss. why?

is it because the entire world is tilted to one side? maybe it's because the fluid in his brain is sloshing around in his head and making it feel that way.

you guys can't watch fights impartially, which is absolutley fine. just don't act liek you're fit to disucss boxing with somebody like me, who isn't willing to sacrifice the truth for an agenda.

green wobbled kessler. you've got an agenda if you look at a fighter who goes to one knee and nearly falls over again and tell me he's not wobbled.

why does he c0ck his leg like that?
    why?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Ward isn't anything.
      Why make such a ridiculous statement?

And also why get that **** NE riled up with his same **** about Ward's ho-hum points win over Froch 15 years ago as if it was a legendary night in the history of boxing?
      Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 10-17-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• its awesome! UK!

Comment

• we will never know now

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Why make such a ridiculous statement?

And also why get that **** NE riled up with his same **** about Ward's ho-hum points win over Froch 15 years ago as if it was a legendary night in the history of boxing?
            He's not supermiddleweight champion. It's as simple as that.

That's not just my opinion, it's rings opinion too.

Comment

Working...
            X