Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Sr: My Son Would "Destroy" Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Pssst... It's called trying to get a title shot. You know, that thing fighters do to progress in their chosen field of employment. Sr has a rep for talking alot, but even so, his son is now on the map as a potential challenger. And there aren't many who wanna fight GGG. So maybe complain less and be thankful more. At least Jr would go some rounds, maybe even get lucky and land a few bombs. Or are you afraid your idol gets blitzed? They're fighters. Let em fight. Geez.
    All team Eubank have to do is lobby the WBA to order the winner of Jacobs vs Quillin to defend against Chris Jr.
    He'd be 1 win away from forcing GGG to defend against him as the mandatory challenger.
    Easier to take the Team Lara route and just run their jibs though.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      He's a character who is getting publicity by making bold claims about his son. He knows what he's doing.

As for BJS, nah, fair enough to know your limitations but to broadcast them to in a press conference is just a loser mentality. I don't want to hear that from someone who is supposed to be challenging for world belts.
      Absolutely. The fact is you gotta be a lil delusional about yourself & your capabilities just to get to the elite level in the highly competitive world of sports. There's a saying that goes if you believe you can or can't do something you're right. The first step to achieving is believing you are capable of achieving. At the end of the day I think Eubank will have a better career than Saunders for the simple reason that Eubank doesn't accept his limitations as willingly as Saunders does.

Comment

There is definitely something in the drinking water in the UK...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          This is getting ridiculous now. I get it he's european and he's nice but when has this Golovkin disrespected, dissed, talked down any other fighter. For the hate the man gets you'd think he was going around slapping people's mothers and punt kicking deformed babies. He's a nice guy who goes in there in destruction mode...is he unbeatable no, no man is but damn if him doing his job hasn't made so many haters out of fans. All the guy is doing is his job. I can understand the hate for Mayweather, Pacquaio, Broner, Marquez, stevenson, kovalev..they've all done something or the other at some point to piss people off but this guy always has something nice to say about his opponent and been respectful. It's truly curious all the hate he gets.
          Little giggi and his team have been very disrespectfull towards SOG and Cotto. When Cotto couldn't care less about little giggi

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            That's what almost any father would say about his son.. Not to mention Eubank was the best SMW in the world at one point himself.. That dude is a legend with a true, first hand knowledge of world class boxing. Eubank Jr would definitely be one of the best fighters GGG has ever faced so he's in with a shot!
            How do you figure. He has no belts, no mandatory, and no wins that seem to show he even belongs in the conversation yet.

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
            All team Eubank have to do is lobby the WBA to order the winner of Jacobs vs Quillin to defend against Chris Jr.
            He'd be 1 win away from forcing GGG to defend against him as the mandatory challenger.
            Easier to take the Team Lara route and just run their jibs though.
            If it only worked so smoothly GGG would have unified the division. Lara was coming off a loss, and is in a lower weight class.

It wouldn't of been a big money fight, and afte GGG knocked Lara flat, people would just say, we'll Canelo already beat him. And Lara is too small.

Funny thing is, Lara would just try to run all night, but GGG is far better than Canelo at cutting off the ring and making the opponent pay.

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Little giggi and his team have been very disrespectfull towards SOG and Cotto. When Cotto couldn't care less about little giggi
            BS, Ward is constantly yapping about fighting a MW. GGG has never said anything about Ward until Ward started doing what he does, talk. Which is all he does lately.

Ward can call GGG lil-G, considering dude walks around as a LHW.

But what does that say about Ward that his entire comeback depends on calling out a naturally smaller fighter.

At least with Cotto, he is a MW champion. (GGG isn't winning as a SMW or LHW), and Canelo fights at a higher weight than GGG.

Ward better start realizing he hasn't shown us Jack in years. He is gonna spend another year doing tune-ups.

Comment

Eubank Jnr warns GGG

Chris Eubank Jnr warning Gennady Golovkin that he's coming for him is the funniest thing ive watched in along time. Great confidence and belief in this interview though https://youtu.be/lhNByb7R3tQ

Comment

It is unbelievable that a former Champion knows no **** about boxing and is so delusional about his son. Eubank Sr. is not a good advisor for his son.

Comment

Eubank Sr a bit delusional and that usually a good thing but in this case GGG would hurt his son badly. I wonder if he would be just as confident if this match-up would be close to a done deal.

Eubank is funny. I had to quote his delusional statement about his son regarding Roy Jones jr in my signature.
                  Last edited by VatoMulatto; 09-26-2015, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X