Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best celebrity sex tape you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
    I never said the Paris Hilton sex tape was the best. I just said she could handle a dick like a champion.

I just saw the Trinidad/Japan Miss Universe sex tape. That gave me a chub and I'm wasn't even watching it like that - just wanted to see out of curiosity.

That would be a great fap tape because you don't get that cheap, skanky feeling with the girls like you do with **** stars. And good lord Miss Trinidad is amazingly hot... And you know Miss Japan has one of those tiny tight ******* where you can hit the A spot on - where it feels like a nonstop orgasm for both guy and girl.
    linx?

Comment

Noelia, Rican singer

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        linx?
        check p-ornhub

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Michelle Beadle
          lol wut? she has a sex tape out?

the most interesting one for me is this guy

Jose Figueroa-Agosto

http://content.time.com/time/world/a...011778,00.html

a latin american drug kingpin who filmed himself banging some latin female model/celebrities. he has a buncha sex tapes out when the dea/police raided his hideouts. he did a sex tape with this smoldering piece of latin ass:

drug king pin p*ssy right there damn.

Comment

THe Kim K/ ray J sextape was so overrated, atleeast R.kelly pissed on his victim

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
              I never said the Paris Hilton sex tape was the best. I just said she could handle a dick like a champion.

I just saw the Trinidad/Japan Miss Universe sex tape. That gave me a chub and I'm wasn't even watching it like that - just wanted to see out of curiosity.

That would be a great fap tape because you don't get that cheap, skanky feeling with the girls like you do with **** stars. And good lord Miss Trinidad is amazingly hot... And you know Miss Japan has one of those tiny tight ******* where you can hit the A spot on - where it feels like a nonstop orgasm for both guy and girl.
              I ended up overly analyzing that **** like "Man I KNOWWWW it was Miss Trinidad that did all the work to get Miss Japan to jump into the bedroom with her and her man, that's a down ass *****" lol. Lucky bastard!

Comment

Paris Hilton

Comment

Working...
                X