No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Will Not Be Fighting on July 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    He wants to make a big fight with two fighters who couldn't even make weight in their last fight. And one of them hasn't made weight in two fights in a row. A respectful professional boxer like JMM is not giving some rude loud mouth, non-weight making ass h-ole like Rios a fight.

Rios needs to rematch Abril.

Morales had a good losing effort against Garcia, but didn't make weight either and his excuse was pathetic. He didn't even try.
    Since when did Marquez have a problem with opponents not making weight? Mayweather didn't make weight and he still fought him.

Plus, Rios would be fighting Marquez at 140, NOT 135. If Morales doesn't make 140, does it really matter?? Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
      Since when did Marquez have a problem with opponents not making weight? Mayweather didn't make weight and he still fought him.

Plus, Rios would be fighting Marquez at 140, NOT 135. If Morales doesn't make 140, does it really matter?? Seriously.
      Yeah but Mayweather gave him a *****load of money for that. And he had notified Marquez that he wasn't making 144.

Comment

am i the only one who thinks this is sad and pathetic from Marquez??......

he wont fight just to simply protect that 4th fight he has been promise, he knows he's not going to beat pacquiao yet this dude is pretty much content with adding L's to his record as long as the checks clear....

there are many good fights out there for marquez but this dude is obsess with pac and i think its stupid that we already know who pac is fighting next, this **** is all wwe

Comment

Marquez is a b*tch plain and simple, two QUALITY big names opponents and he won't fight them because they aren't southpaws. I mean seriously, there is no guarantee he is even going to get another fight with Manny. This idiot has the worst career management in boxing and it sounds like it's his own fault. Isn't it better to fight even if it's an orthodox fighter than not fighting at all?

Comment

Remember folks, last year we witnessed Robbery of the Year as recorded by Ring Magazine. Marquez > pac

Comment

Lamest **** I've ever heard.

Comment

I really don't want to see #4.

But Manny retiring or losing to Timmy are both realistic scenarios. That would throw a wrench into Jmm's plans.

Comment

People hating on Marquez... Wow... Probably the last true honorable boxer... Class, skill and humility...
                  He has earned the right to fight whoever he wants and end his career as the champion he is.

Comment

Originally posted by elin77 View Post
                    Marquez claimed to have beaten Pacquiao 3 times. Yet he keeps on wanting to fight with southpaws to get better at it, LMAO. If Marquez thought he won, then he should be supremely confident. Have you ever seen a boxer this infatuated with another boxer. Marquez you lost! Get over it. You tried your hardest in the last fight and still couldn't win. That's it. Go after someone else for God sake.
                    He lost...gimme a break watch the fight again marquez won eight rounds in the last fight their second fight was close I thought marquez won as well they said in that fight the knock down proving to be the deciding factor well in their 3rd fight he did everything but knock pac down am I wrong?? you see pac fans refuse to realize that if marquez got that desicion that there would be no more talk about mayweather-pac and when you watch the replay before they gave the desicion look at pac's face and you tell me pac was a beaten man that night full of excuses here oh my leg cramps now here we are 6 mos. later and he still making excuses even having jinkee making excuses for him but for you pac fans manny better concentrate on bradley for now this boy means buisness.

Comment

Gentleman this all i have to say anybody who thinks paquiao
                      Won that fight last November is....???????..read between The lines
                      n learn something about boxing........rest my case

Comment

Working...
                      X