Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helenius said he busted his hand in the first rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also said he had Chisora badly hurt several times in the first round which doesnt help his credibility LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Rematch in Britain.
      it should happen

Comment

I refrain judgment until he has his hand checked, he has broken it before, but either way it had little to do with his inability to keep Chisora at bay and the fact that his conditioning let him down in the later rounds. All weaknesses that we have seen from Helenius before.

Comment

Helenius looked like crap tonight. I'm a big supporter of his, but he lost that fight; he just did not do enough to win the rounds. His punch output was dismal and most of the punches he did land were not crisp hard punches like he usually throws and was outworked most of the fight by the much busier Chisora...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Helenius looked like crap tonight. I'm a big supporter of his, but he lost that fight; he just did not do enough to win the rounds. His punch output was dismal and most of the punches he did land were not crisp hard punches like he usually throws and was outworked most of the fight by the much busier Chisora...
            yeah...i knew it would be a robbery from the start

Comment

could sum1 link me the cotto fight plz??

Comment

Working...
              X