Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
    This game sucks.

Playing COD4.. It is by far the best game out. I aint paying 15$ for ****ing 5 maps to play a game that has the worst hit detection ever.

I'd rather get an arcade game or DLC for Mass Effect 2. Plus Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Killzone 3 are on the way. HA! **** you Black Ops.
    Ive heard the PS3 online has a ton of lag and others complain about things online. Wonder if thats why the hit detection is so bad for you.

I play on 360 and don't have much to complain about. I will be getting maps today.

Comment

• CoD4 > Black Ops > MW2

I've realised something, that when a new game comes out and is a breath of fresh air, unique and everyone loves it - never buy the sequels.

Because all they do is dumb them down to a level where even Stevie Wonder can be successful. It's like they go mainstream and just want to try and please everyone, but fuck the game up instead.

Especially seeing as Treyarch and IW are playing hide the sausage with the CoD brand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
        CoD4 > Black Ops > MW2

I've realised something, that when a new game comes out and is a breath of fresh air, unique and everyone loves it - never buy the sequels.

Because all they do is dumb them down to a level where even Stevie Wonder can be successful. It's like they go mainstream and just want to try and please everyone, but fuck the game up instead.

Especially seeing as Treyarch and IW are playing hide the sausage with the CoD brand.
        that is unarguable. i was highly impressed with black ops havent been playing it much im always on fifa when i go on 360

Comment

Working...
        X