No announcement yet.

williams may be in for a rude awakening with pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• williams may be in for a rude awakening with pavlik

this will be his first fight..where hes the smaller guy in the ring..and against a powerful tough champion...now i dont know where this pavlik has a "glass chin" **** came from...i must've missed something....now we will finally get the williams questions answered..can he really take a punch..and is he real..or hype..if he beats pavlik then im sold.this will either be his coming out party..or pavliks redimption

I think pavlik will still be a tad taller and has the longer reach. But I see what your sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I think pavlik will still be a tad taller and has the longer reach. But I see what your sayin
      you mean williams right......but this will be the first time williams is the physically weaker man..and pavlik is a hell of a puncher

Comment

Smaller? We'll see who's smaller when the fists start flying.

I doubt Williams is smaller. He has a distinct reach advantage and about the same height.

Comment

Nah, I like Pavlik but Williams will win.

Even on paper, you stack up their positives, Williams wins.

Comment

How is this the fight to prove Paul? Paul can easily take over 154 and beat any 147lber if he loses to Pavlik. This is a big gamble he is taking, and if he wins then he become a top 5 P4Per in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              this will be his first fight..where hes the smaller guy in the ring..and against a powerful tough champion...now i dont know where this pavlik has a "glass chin" **** came from...i must've missed something....now we will finally get the williams questions answered..can he really take a punch..and is he real..or hype..if he beats pavlik then im sold.this will either be his coming out party..or pavliks redimption
              they think pavlik has a glass chin because taylor dropped him and bhop outboxed him.

but pwill doesn't have half the power of taylor or bhop, so I dunno how pwill is gonna test it other than smacking it 100x per round.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                How is this the fight to prove Paul? Paul can easily take over 154 and beat any 147lber if he loses to Pavlik. This is a big gamble he is taking, and if he wins then he become a top 5 P4Per in my book.
                154 is a dead division..and he's to damn big for 147..if he beats pavlik..he's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  154 is a dead division..and he's to damn big for 147..if he beats pavlik..he's the truth
                  How is someone too big for a division if he makes weight easily?

Comment

put ur points where ya mouth be at Larrold

Comment

Working...
                    X