No announcement yet.

Tua needs to target David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tua needs to target David Haye

I'm serious, Tua can easily put Haye's lights out. Tua by brutal KO and he is back in the top 10.

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    I'm serious, Tua can easily put Haye's lights out. Tua by brutal KO and he is back in the top 10.
    Anyone who can punch can put Hayes ass out of the heavyweight division. But you're right, if you want it done quick Tua can get it done in the first round if he felt like it.

Comment

with Tua's speed, he can shatter Haye's chin with ease .

Comment

Tua would probably kill Haye, Style wise it is a guarenteed brutal ko victory. And Haye is so arrogant he may actually take the fight, this is the way tua needs to go.

Comment

And if Haye wins - ''Tua was past it!''.

Comment

tua could brutally ko anyone in the heavyweight division. why hate on haye?

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
              tua could brutally ko anyone in the heavyweight division. why hate on haye?
              Not Vitali, he would have a ridiculous hard time landing anything clean on Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheater View Post
                Not Vitali, he would have a ridiculous hard time landing anything clean on Vitali.
                but tua has vicious body punches which will help chop down vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
                  but tua has vicious body punches which will help chop down vitali.
                  Vitali can punch too, I know its not Tuas one punch KO power. But its enough to keep Tua off of him.

Comment

Can't believe Tua is getting so overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X